Worest Luck every even in Event :c

urmomgay

So im desperate trying to unluck that one god damn Character from the Boss fight. I started to fight Dark Lord now since the Event started and still didnt got the Char from him. Am I doing something wrong? O.o Or is my luck just bad af... pls tell me :c

Just now, Haile said:

Don't worry, I'm chasing the twins this time with nearly 4000 Kobans plus time knowing full well I won't get them, after failing to get them last time with about 1000 Kobans.  Some of us just have shit luck.

We are for sure poor guys xD

Okay, ain't going to lie.  I complain here for good luck since it seems to come whenever I do.  Just got the twins 1900 Kobans spent, and since I've collected affection items over a period of months to the tune of having 138,551 points to give there, the rest of this should go pretty fast.

Ehh... Out of all the Legendary Girls events, only the Twins dropped for me, and that was when they were introduced a while ago. Anyone else was just nope nope and nope.

Mad? Nah, it's RNG, and i get event girls often enough. During the Tanned event i got both girls by Day 4, so i know it's just the luck of the die. Just sucks that when it comes to Legendaries, i'm running one over four events.

*shrugs* It happens.

• Like 1

I farmed the girls for 4 days back on their respective events 2-4 months ago and none of them dropped, today is the last day and i was farming dark lord all 4 days long and still no drop.

Well, i may be unlucky but i am not stupid to spend kobans on combativity refills.

Tried for the legendary girls in every event on my nataku account since this all started. Some 2200 kobans used and I've gotten 0 (zero) legendary girls. It's not about bad luck (and I am tired of hearing that crap), it is simply jacked programming that is rigged against certain/veteran players. Don't buy enough kobans from the store... you get ziltch. The longer you play (now level 200+)... you get ziltch. Don't believe that? On my HH account (made just to post here, which is bs), I got 2 of the three legendary girls and wasn't even trying.

All's I can say is... thanks for all the fish!

4 minutes ago, Dyraven said:

Tried for the legendary girls in every event on my nataku account since this all started. Some 2200 kobans used and I've gotten 0 (zero) legendary girls. It's not about bad luck (and I am tired of hearing that crap), it is simply jacked programming that is rigged against certain/veteran players. Don't buy enough kobans from the store... you get ziltch. The longer you play (now level 200+)... you get ziltch. Don't believe that? On my HH account (made just to post here, which is bs), I got 2 of the three legendary girls and wasn't even trying.

I am sorry about your bad luck mate but as much as i also would like to blame the bad drop rates to bad programming we can't because not only 99% of the playerbase say it's just RNG but also the devs themselves have confirmed that the girls have a random chance to drop.

2 minutes ago, Hotless said:

I am sorry about your bad luck mate but as much as i also would like to blame the bad drop rates to bad programming we can't because not only 99% of the playerbase say it's just RNG but also the devs themselves have confirmed that the girls have a random chance to drop.

Hey Hotless. Trust me, it's not luck or RNG. it is in the programming. My absolute proof is what the devs themselves had posted before they will NOT divulge how the RNG is calculated. From their own mouth... something on the line of "if we said what the parameters are for the percent chance, it would hurt the game" (you can search for that here in the forums). In other words, if we told you how the drop rate is figured, no one would play our game. It's rigged.

I design online games, and know how easy it is to use data collected (ie statsgeek.com, you've seen it delay your screen refresh rate), to alter/affect drop rate calculations. I've done it my own programming.

Remember one thing and all will be clear... It's about the money. Nothing else.

15 minutes ago, Dyraven said:

Hey Hotless. Trust me, it's not luck or RNG. it is in the programming. My absolute proof is what the devs themselves had posted before they will NOT divulge how the RNG is calculated. From their own mouth... something on the line of "if we said what the parameters are for the percent chance, it would hurt the game" (you can search for that here in the forums). In other words, if we told you how the drop rate is figured, no one would play our game. It's rigged.

I design online games, and know how easy it is to use data collected (ie statsgeek.com, you've seen it delay your screen refresh rate), to alter/affect drop rate calculations. I've done it my own programming.

Remember one thing and all will be clear... It's about the money. Nothing else.

Just because it's easy to do something doesn't mean it is done. The drop rates are random, they feel that players wouldn't like seeing very low rates, so don't display them. Your "absolute proof" is a willful misinterpretation of Kinkoid's commentary.

I've seen plenty of players get them, both long time and new players. Some have to spend lots, others get it free. There's no "consistency" like you would be implying. Please do not continue posting these kinds of comments.

In my own view... Simple as it may be: If you're that unhappy with the game. Quit. Sorry if that sounds like I'm being an uncaring dick but so be it.

I'm a casual player. I won the Twins during their event. (Didn't want them, not my class... but an unusual addition to my harem.) Held off using my hard won Kobans for my best shot at winning Norou and.. failed miserably. C'est la vie. Not pissed about it, not whining, just enjoying the game. 

Be nice if that caught on.

To everyone who made out like a bandit. Well played.

Edited by Kuradur

17 hours ago, Dyraven said:

I don't know how it works, but your level doesn't matter, same for your purchases. I'm level 267, never bought kobans/monthly cards and i've been very lucky with legendary girls: got Norou in the original event (34 fights, no refills), got F&F in the original event (250+ fights, 2 refills) and now i got Levitya in this revival (81 fights, no refills).

I feel very sorry for all those players who didn't get any leg girl, but what you're saying isn't true. Who knows, maybe the game is rigged somehow, but not in the way you think.