Legendary girls. How many are there really?

Loghan

I know there is supposed to be only three of them. Well four if you count the twins separately. But a few times now I have seen in the arena girls with the legendary purple background that are none of the three.  So I am a bit confused. Can anybody explain?

On 8/22/2018 at 11:38 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

There's also a few from another method that won't be there, Patreon exclusive girls.

I've been wondering: why isn't Patreon mentioned more prominently in-game? Particularly the benefits of joining? Or at least a link to the Patreon page where you can view that info? (I have the link, btw, but I did have to Google it... but that shouldn't really be necessary, should it?)

2 hours ago, GarfEild said:

I've been wondering: why isn't Patreon mentioned more prominently in-game? Particularly the benefits of joining? Or at least a link to the Patreon page where you can view that info? (I have the link, btw, but I did have to Google it... but that shouldn't really be necessary, should it?)

p.png.27ca4f0bb6abd9767f51e3922031765e.png

You can select legendary in your harem to see which ones you do not have but the patreon only ones will not appear.

The Patreon legendaries have 5.0 starting stat so the same starting stat as strong epic girls like ninja agate so only good for showing off and getting the extra affection scenes since they are all at 3 stars except the Ascending Tsubame patreon one that only one person has.

The strongest epic pachinko legendaries have a 5.3 starting stat and even the legendaries from the legendary day events have a higher starting stat the patreon ones so you do not have to worry about missing out on much without them.