What should go in the Love Hotel?

MisterCat

So in the background for the current event, there is a Love Hotel.  I've always liked the backgrounds and you generally find an easter egg if you look closely.  Anyway, I got to thinking...what would go in the Love Hotel? 

My answer is: short side stories/sex scene with the girls.  Perhaps a 5-10 panel scene that features a bit of story (and sex, of course) concerning each of the girls.  Since we just took a survey of the most popular girls, that list would make a good development order, since it might take a while to draw/script/publish

What do you think should go in the Love Hotel?

• Like 1

Calling on my extensive experience viewing jav movies  I found that love hotels consisted of various scenarios of office workers and or guys who have

picked-up girls at bars checking into rooms that are decorated like your average hotel room but prominently featuring a large comfortable bed.

and then proceeding to screw ( in difference to Chthugha I am not using the f-word ) their brains out.

Sub genres featured are: cuckold, dead drunk, drugged, office attire (mini-shirts), hypnotized, hidden camera, etc.

Personally I'm all for it.

How about our protagonist going out with some of his girl class mates after school to party after their last class, getting wasted and

then checking into a love hotel for an orgy:P:DxD

5 hours ago, casey said:

Calling on my extensive experience viewing jav movies  I found that love hotels consisted of various scenarios of office workers and or guys who have

picked-up girls at bars checking into rooms that are decorated like your average hotel room but prominently featuring a large comfortable bed.

and then proceeding to screw ( in difference to Chthugha I am not using the f-word ) their brains out.

Sub genres featured are: cuckold, dead drunk, drugged, office attire (mini-shirts), hypnotized, hidden camera, etc.

Personally I'm all for it.

How about our protagonist going out with some of his girl class mates after school to party after their last class, getting wasted and

then checking into a love hotel for an orgy:P:DxD

in japan love hotels are for couples to have sex. even marriged ppl go there. in japan the wall of houses really thin so u dont want that your neibours get the attention what u r doing at home. there is also a law that love hotels are forbidden to build near schools or universitys. anyways i dont have the feeling that the main hero have special feelings for one of the girls. he only want sex with all of them.

3 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

in japan love hotels are for couples to have sex. even marriged ppl go there. in japan the wall of houses really thin so u dont want that your neibours get the attention what u r doing at home. there is also a law that love hotels are forbidden to build near schools or universitys. anyways i dont have the feeling that the main hero have special feelings for one of the girls. he only want sex with all of them.

Also many "salarymen" face long commutes so it is easier to hook-up at a love hotel then to go to someone's residence.