Vent City

Taharrush

Been struggling with the revivals the past few months.  I got levetia with only normal combat, but I can't pick up a less rare girl?  There's some questionable luck going on here.  At least after this I'm done with revivals.  I didn't get any of the girls form the back to school event and I couldn't care less about them anyways, and I'm not spending kobans on refills, I'm just going to try and save them fro the witch girl on the dark fantasies revival in pachinko.  still salty about my pull last year that just got me a normal boss girl.

On 8/31/2018 at 8:48 AM, BananaJoy said:

revivals r shorter and depend on luck. if u really unlucky and want them u need to use some kobans. mostly its cheaper than playing ep.

Yeah, true. It helps if you already had a gilr from before. Now I had time to farm otger bosses for the last boss girls I need while getting a chance of some purple. 

So, Stephanie finally dropped! But now,  two girls are left. BOTH are on Donatien. He just wont drop them. 😤

10 hours ago, Kuradur said:

Right now I can't get Fredy to drop a girl for squat... Did manage to clear out all of the other Boss World Girls though...

Freddy and Mecia were easy. Mostly because I was “stuck” on their story long enough to farm them empty long before the next one came into the picture. Donatien and some others I had to go back to later. That is harder. If you are on Freddy now, dont worry. At least youll get max income while youre at it. 😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 4:27 PM, DHarry said:

Yeah, true. It helps if you already had a gilr from before. Now I had time to farm otger bosses for the last boss girls I need while getting a chance of some purple. 

So, Stephanie finally dropped! But now,  two girls are left. BOTH are on Donatien. He just wont drop them. 😤

Almost 1 month later... Still nothing. Curse you donatien. Should've kicked him in the nuts when I had the chance. To be fair, I was farming other bosses during epic days because I already have Notka.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I mean that just feels salt inducing, but since you asked, here's a Roko with no girls left to drop (all 3 dropped before he hit 290 for me)

why you have put a smiley over his face?!
i wouldnt consider this a spoiler you would have to censor... :D

Haha. 

Yes, Freddy dropped 2 before and 1 after i got him to 290.

On 9/29/2018 at 7:00 PM, DHarry said:

Almost 1 month later... Still nothing. Curse you donatien. Should've kicked him in the nuts when I had the chance. To be fair, I was farming other bosses during epic days because I already have Notka.

It happened! He finally dropped Pelagie. 

Now I can continue to farm him because I need Lola and there is an event girl on Dona. Nice!

19 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I mean that just feels salt inducing, but since you asked, here's a Roko with no girls left to drop (all 3 dropped before he hit 290 for me)

image.png

I´m still in Plains of Rituals and with that at Finalmecia so there was no way for me to know how Fredy Sih Roko Sensei looked like. But because of the name "Roko Sensei" alone I always imagined him as Koro Sensei from Assassination Classroom, he´s never been anything else for me. Glad to see my expectations of that boss are accurate.

On 9/2/2018 at 12:33 PM, DHarry said:

Freddy and Mecia were easy. Mostly because I was “stuck” on their story long enough to farm them empty long before the next one came into the picture. Donatien and some others I had to go back to later. That is harder. If you are on Freddy now, dont worry. At least youll get max income while youre at it. 😁

I'm working on a comparison spreadsheet for Roko drops, based on my six accounts - very interesting so far, but I'm waiting on one of two girls to drop from him in the last account before I post a final report.  Disregarding the two most advanced accounts where I got all three of his girls ridiculously easily (ie, well before he was maxed out - 120-122XP), the pattern for the other 4 have been as follows: first girl recruited, 110-118XP; second girl recruited, 118-122XP; third girl recruited, 276-290(+ 0-900 performance efforts).  Except for the last girl recruited, the pattern for me has been pretty consistent across the six accounts.

The moral of the story?  Be patient if none has dropped for you yet.  They will drop for you eventually and keep an eye on things with Roko's XP starting from around 110XP on.  In my case, the last girl recruited varied wildly in keeping with the RNG.  In my newest two accounts (in order) I have still to recruit 1 girl and 2 girls respectively.  However, in neither of them have I reached Roko's XP level where he dropped them in older accounts, but they are at a stage where I am keeping a close eye on things.

The RNG seems to set differently for regular boss girls and appears to be based on girls earlier recruited and the number of tries attemped to recruit them.  But within these parameters there is a great range, reflecting the luck or otherwise of randomness from account to account.

• 3 weeks later...