Harem Screen Fails to Reload

Lucky Joe

Same problem, started early this morning. The carrots jiggle for a while, then once the girl's pictures load the screen freezes and I have to close out the window. 

Everything else is working fine though. (Playing on an android phone through the webpage fwiw). 

Glad it's not just me.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

@prodigy @Lucky Joe
Please only use English as language of communication on this English part of the forum.
I have been asking for a Spanish part, but until then you shall have to do with either English on this part or French on the French part.

Sorry Sr.  I only was commenting something hilarious, to my spanish colegue.  

On 9/4/2018 at 7:24 AM, Crimson scale said:

I get 250000 $ from my harem and now I can't get it. Please fix this quick cause I need 5.4 million to upgrade money and my other girls are being neglected while I save up that much.

You can get it, but it will cost you 12 kobans. 😋

Edited by DHarry
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Verus Draco said:

Can not access my harem to spend the money i have been saving to upgrade their affection. After it shows the woman the screen freezes. I waited 15 minutes and it was still frozen. Had to back out completely and go back and i could do other stuff. Please help

We are aware of the situation and we are working on it. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

On 8/29/2018 at 5:24 PM, Chthugha said:

I've noticed this as well.
I think the team already knows this, but I cannot be certain about that though.
If I hear nothing about it being tackled by friday, then I'll ask them if they know anything about it.

The said that this only happens to smartphone users but it also happened on me while using Chrome (for some reason it loads properly to firefox, without freezing).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/10/2018 at 10:05 AM, Mika Kinkoid said:

We are aware of the situation and we are working on it. 

I understand some issues are hard to fix, and sometimes the comunity is harsh, I understand that, but that issue is there for too damn long.

Please don't get me wrong, issues are part of a game, but since the harem 'custom' page the game is in a downhill. Players aren't encouraged to spend real money to support the game at all, I think that's a big issue. Also the story is advancing too slow. Maybe it's my first impression since it's the first time I reach 'release time', but I would much rather wait a bit more in order to play the complete arc.

Again, please don't get me wrong, I'm not an hater, simply I found the game fun at start and now I even wonder if I should care to login. What more could I do besides fighting villans and spending my money to spam fights? The game needs a refresh or the players simply won't give a fuck. Leagues feel promising but the way game fell made very reluctant. Even bugs like this take forever to be fixed.

I hope the game has a shake up, the concept is cool and was fun at start. But at the feels like you aren't taking it seriously, no offense. It maybe isn't true, but it's the image shown.

Edited by ToMadeira
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ToMadeira said:

I understand some issues are hard to fix, and sometimes the comunity is harsh, I understand that, but that issue is there for too damn long.

Please don't get me wrong, issues are part of a game, but since the harem 'custom' page the game is in a downhill. Players aren't encouraged to spend real money to support the game at all, I think that's a big issue. Also the story is advancing too slow. Maybe it's my first impression since it's the first time I reach 'release time', but I would much rather wait a bit more in order to play the complete arc.

Again, please don't get me wrong, I'm not an hater, simply I found the game fun at start and now I even wonder if I should care to login. What more could I do besides fighting villans and spending my money to spam fights? The game needs a refresh or the players simply won't give a fuck. Leagues feel promising but the way game fell made very reluctant. Even bugs like this take forever to be fixed.

I hope the game has a shake up, the concept is cool and was fun at start. But at the feels like you aren't taking it seriously, no offense. It maybe isn't true, but it's the image shown.

Hello ToMadeira,

Fixing such an issue is a constant work. That's why it cannot be solved at one go. Yes, some issues are hard to fix and take long time.

I am glad to hear that you find our new feature, the Leagues, promising. As we created it with a lot of love and  worked hard on it. And we are constantly working on releasing new features which requires many months-long efforts. Our team is doing its best to improve the overall game so that it would get funnier.

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We appreciate it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello ToMadeira,

Fixing such an issue is a constant work. That's why it cannot be solved at one go. Yes, some issues are hard to fix and take long time.

I am glad to hear that you find our new feature, the Leagues, promising. As we created it with a lot of love and  worked hard on it. And we are constantly working on releasing new features which requires many months-long efforts. Our team is doing its best to improve the overall game so that it would get funnier.

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We appreciate it.

No problem, thanks for the fast response and sorry again for a bit harsh criticism. I understand you guys do your best and as I mentioned above the game concept is cool, just a bit frustrated due the reasons above. I guess all projects have their highs and lows, hope this is recovered fast. Thanks again on the response and best wishes on the project in the future.

• Like 2