Game Freezes on Harem Screen

Ardy

When I access the harem screen, regardless of browser (Chrome, Puffin), the entire game freezes - all buttons become non-responsive, and I have to close the browser window, open a new one, and re-login. Occasionally, the harem screen will work if I access it from the market and it is not the first screen I select.

• Thanks 2

There is also a new load screen per girl which was not the casr before.when you open the harem it first shows all the girls wether recruited or not with loading icons then it changes to my selected order setting and loads again. Then the screen becomes unresponsive.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

to go over market is  workaround to try out. Have this issue too (at least on hh).

while on nutaku I do it (=going over market) anyway (because it jumps always to last viewed girl) I didn't do it on hh because I'm trying out different look and feel both harem representations.

PS: I think it's main effect is after first access/login on one device - second time it feels not really freezy.

Edited by windia
clarification

Hello, 
I am having the same issue of the harem screen harem members screen freezin. its somehow due to accessing that part of the game, cause with the other parts sucks as adventure missions etc. i dont have the issue of it freezing. its strange but maybe the problem due to loading of harem members in the screen?

kind regards, 

Deathmakerz

On 9/7/2018 at 11:20 PM, ThisOneGuy said:

Same issue with

• chrome on my android phone
  • opera on my android phone

but everything works fine with

• chrome on my desktop pc (win 7)
  • flashfox-app on my android phone (flashfox is a browser with a own flash-engine. => this is probably a workaround for some of you)

I have Windows 7 Professional and the bug still appears on me.