Work fantasies

OtherFire

Once again, refreshing novelty in the humour with Stephanie's affection scenes.  I won't say more in case I create a spoiler, but the artist and script writer really seem to be enjoying their work now and like creating little laugh-out-loud surprises on a regular basis.  For me, this version of Stephanie is far superior to the original.

Because Murakawa is epic I haven't quite got her to her final scene and pose, but things look promising for her too.  I really yearned for her, but missed out, in Dark Fantasies so I'm really glad to finally have her in this event.  She's truly lovely and elegant, one of the best girls in my collection, along with Solveig or Red Battler.

Regarding drops, things seem different this time.  In one account I got Murakawa after only 17 tries and I was careful not to claim I was on a roll.  It turned out to be a genuine outlier and, after over 2 days, Stephanie has dropped for me just now in another account (58 tries).  In the scheme of things, though, this isn't that long a wait so I'm looking forward to see how things pan out.  With any luck I'll have accumulated enough kobans to have a serious go in EP.  The event girls available seem really gorgeous and I have other versions of them all.  I didn't get any last time so this might be my turn.  Skytte seems to be evolving from a Barbie stick with boobs caught in the headlights to a girl with genuine character.  Again, congratulations to the artist and well done.

---------------------------------------

Just an update... In 5 accounts I had acquired both girls by the end of Day 4.  In the last account they still stubbornly refuse to drop.  This is a pattern that has repeated for me over several events:  complete success in 5 of the 6 accounts, but zero success in the last, but it is not the same account from event to event.  There's still plenty of time for that hold-out account to prove me wrong.

I am happy to say that Murakawa IS truly beautiful and lived up to my expectations once I maxed out her affection.  A wonderful couple of girls!  I might even get a chance to try for those event hotties in Epic Pachinko in 10x play.

Regarding that flower in Murakawa's first affection scene, it is very like a Cattleya orchid.  If you look at the lip and column of Cattleyas, together they are a dead ringer for the female pussy: clit hood, excited pussy lips and clit itself (in this case it is called the column and includes male pollinia and female stigmatic surface in one apparatus).  Have a look at some Cattleya images online and you'll see what I mean.  So that scene isn't quite as original as one might think.

Now, on the topic of the daily event mission scenes, some unexpected humour here, especially the scene on Skytte's boat and that horny mermaid.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text