new player looking for help again

omariano

2 hours ago, omariano said:

Untitled.png

Increasing your charm points increase your attack power I made a guess based on you selecting your attack power.

I suggest that you increase your defense against know how players by buying more know how points from the market as well since that will reduce the damage know how players do to you as well.

sorry about that I just got botanist murakawa and was told that hardcore is better should I switch or not now since I already more on charm girls this is my team as u can see and my stats also my items are all rounded legendries the ones with all colours so it would work I think and will be able to spend on her as I heard shes very expensive as an epic girl

6 minutes ago, omariano said:

sorry about that I just got botanist murakawa and was told that hardcore is better should I switch or not now since I already more on charm girls this is my team as u can see and my stats also my items are all rounded legendries the ones with all colours so it would work I think and will be able to spend on her as I heard shes very expensive as an epic girl

hc is indeed the strongest class atm. and because u only use starters and common girls its better to change now. also upgrading ur stat is at ur level still cheap. later it will become much more difficult to change class. u need the good equipment and and good team. but at lvl 47 i dont think u will loose much. u can easily replace ur equipment from ep or market at that point.

15 minutes ago, omariano said:

You should wait until you have upgraded murakawa to 3 stars and increased her level because she is not going to do much damage at level 1 with zero stars upgraded before changing to hardcore also upgrade bunny to 5 stars as well.   (Put murakawa as your third girl in the omega spot so she can gain experience/affection from pvp wins)
Collect the epic/legendary single stat hardcore items that you get because they are better than use multi-stat legendary items the only problem is that they are hard to get.