A Place to Dump Adventure Energy

Wevilspore

I suggest adding to Begin Town a place that is greyed out if you until you have progressed as far you can "questing," perhaps in the corner where the boss would be.

Currently, some contests leave you at a disadvantage if you have gotten as far as you can with no where to spend your always 100 Energy full bar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, i never really thought about the fact you can reach a stage where your energy is always full because you have no more storelines to advance through. Not really there yet, but considering i'm halfway through Finalmecia i can see reason for concern. Who knows where things will be for me in a month or two....😐

Combativity at least you can always dump on bosses for money  or basic & event girls. Maybe something to actually do with the harem girls in one's mansion, beach or somesuch beside being a wallpaper.

Edited by Sonico
adjusting stuff & extra thoughs
  • Like 1

I'd like to see something like this. Even if it gives out some wimpy rewards like 1xp per energy point it would still be nice to have something to do with your energy.

I understand you don't want to make it unbalanced, but for players with missions left to go, but at least they get some exp and story progression.

Maybe have an option to "donate" energy so you can at least get a little boost in the activities section.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fisticuz said:

I'd like to see something like this. Even if it gives out some wimpy rewards like 1xp per energy point it would still be nice to have something to do with your energy.

I understand you don't want to make it unbalanced, but for players with missions left to go, but at least they get some exp and story progression.

Maybe have an option to "donate" energy so you can at least get a little boost in the activities section.

Thank you... It leaves us old timers out in the cold in the Contests part of the Activities because we can't expend energy and some of the contests require it. Maybe something like, "Trade 50 Energy for 1 Combativity"

• Like 1

okay, you know you have players in ranges in contests, right?

1-40, 41-80, 81-120, 121-160, 161-200, 201-240, 241-280, 281-320, 321-360, 361-400.
The chance that you have completed the whole story at some level, but the other contestants in your contest haven't, is very small.
It's something that usually the whole group is dealing with.
At that point you just get less points in the other point scoring parts of the contest (energy is never the only way to score points).

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Kuradur said:

Thank you... It leaves us old timers out in the cold in the Contests part of the Activities because we can't expend energy and some of the contests require it. Maybe something like, "Trade 50 Energy for 1 Combativity"

If you want extra points for energy in contests you could do what I do and that is that i wait two weeks after a new story quest scroll has added so that everyone else has finished it giving me the extra points advantage in contests that have energy usage but like CHthugha said you are in level groups with other players so only get 1 new quest scroll a month as well so you are not really at a disadvantage if you do not want to wait before spending it on a new quest scroll.

In response to Chthuga and natstar, yeah I had realized that a long while back. Granted the part expending energy makes in a contest is small, but sometimes the difference between two finishing scores is only one point... (It is the Haremverse after all, weird sh*t happens.)

I was more to the idea that instead of just being "stuck" you could use the saved up Energy to buy a couple Combativity points Fight a World Boss and maybe buy something you can use in the Market with the game cash, or maybe, just maybe, win a new girl from the World Bosses. 🤔