0th place in League???

GarfEild

Forgive me if this issue has already been reported, but first time I've ever seen it anywhere. I was hanging out on the test server, and wanted to check my last League rank. I know I had at least a few points, probably between 6-12, but what I see is this:

0thplace.png.517d432c612f2b2f1e758b6fd164355d.png

0th2.png.70c900a3022ab2520218f15ff6c0faa8.png

Just thought I should mention it. If I hadn't scored any points, I would have just assumed it was trying to say that, but I know I had some, so... yeah.

Me too:  resulted today morning as 0th.

Afterwards it said "you have been inactive a while, so you will be part of next round". ... k, not first time on testserver.

Then again 5 min later I got "you finished 10th ... here your reward".

After that, I got put in a new round.

What I don't understand - how come players are shown with points _not_divisible by three? I get only 3 points if I win. (never had to fight one where I could loose)

11 minutes ago, windia said:

Me too:  resulted today morning as 0th.

Afterwards it said "you have been inactive a while, so you will be part of next round". ... k, not first time on testserver.

Then again 5 min later I got "you finished 10th ... here your reward".

After that, I got put in a new round.

What I don't understand - how come players are shown with points _not_divisible by three? I get only 3 points if I win. (never had to fight one where I could loose)

you get 1 point if you lose a battle and 20% of the experience you would get if you win.

• Thanks 1