Items are missing from inventory

curseme456

Okay, this seems to be a pretty widespread bug, we're attempting to get in contact with Kinkoid to try and figure out what has happened.

There is no need to comment saying the same issue has occurred for future posters (if you do still have books/affection items though, I'd like a few comments/screenshots about this to see if it affects everyone).

2 minutes ago, andyматьего said:

you answer not correct!!!  why it's happening? missed gifts more then 20k, books more then 10k and all boosters. In arena have only 2 battle's.

I think you hand start from the ass!!!

and don't delete my messege, it's you mistake

There is a bug going on, you must have figured that out by now.
All George and I are doing, is keeping the forum organized and clean.
Comments like this are not helping.
So some comments are hidden to keep everything readable for the devs.

Just now, Eman said:

Besides the missing market items, I'm also having a problem in the Arena. Only two opponents appear instead of three, and they're bots well below my... not level but fighting power.

Yes, we are keeping that as a separate thread in case it is an unrelated bug, and to help others see that both are reported.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes, we are keeping that as a separate thread in case it is an unrelated bug, and to help others see that both are reported.

Ok, thanks. I didn't see that other thread and, since both things have happened at the same time, I assumed they would be related.

i am losing both my boosters and books i just wasted 200 coins cause i thought i might of used them all but then i refreshed cause my boosters still weren't appearing and now my boosters arnt showing though they claim its there i dont see them and the books that i should have had left over are gone whats going on

We are having problems contacting the devs.

I'll address this in a new letter to PorcoRosso as well, but there's nothing we can do right now.

Please refrain from doing anything in the booster shop, book shop and gift shop.
Those three shops are completely bugged right now.

The equipment shop is working.
I've just bought a new equipment there, and it's equipped already.