I can not get girls

Alucard Ishtar

5 minutes ago, PicardiaySexo said:

I have the same problem, in the world of "Plains of Rituals", I have not been able to collect any of the girls, and I have already moved to another world and I keep playing and trying to collect Finalmecia girls and nothing, what happens?

It simply happens this is a game o patience, my friend. As Chthugha said, in the later worlds the time needed to get a troll girl raises considerably, and almost in an exponential manner, although it could be variable, as it obeys to the rules of RNG. I started counting the tries needed from the last girl I needed form the Admittance of the Dead, Pelagie, that dropped in around 400 battles. The girls from the forest needed around 500 each, and the ones in Hamelin town around 1200 for all three. Now I'm on the plain of Rituals and I got only Edna who took near 1200 tries, and I'm over 1000 awaiting the second drop. You need to build up your patience or find a method to increase your luck, as if memory serves me, someone has claimed to have tried over 3000 combativity in the last world without a drop. Hastiness in this game will get you nothing.

I disagree whit the people that said: It's just luck. I have the same problem with the girls of the "Admittance of the dead". I haven't been able to seduce any girl, because i used the Kobans to play the ten games in one only time. This it the problem: the use of Kobans to play the fights. This problem doesn't happen, when you do not use the kobans in the battles. I need the support whit this problem. I have losted four girls. Please help me! :(   

Edited by Darth Nihilus

1 hour ago, Doubles said:

I think I encountered the same bug at the same time. I haven't succeed seducing any girls when fighting with Edwarda, Grunt, and so on, after about 1000 fights. I am so impatient that I thought it must be a programming bug.

If you think that with 1k fights, what should think people in the same condition after 5-6k fights? And around here more than one was heard about over the time. As I said a few posts earlier, this is a game of patience. If you think like that, it is possible that this is not the right game for you, as you risk continual rage attacks due to overdeveloped frustration. Just spend a day exploring the forum and looking about how many people complained about drop rates almost daily (sometimes in word so harsh that the moderators were forced to delete their posts). I think you will get the idea, and will be able to decide if you will be able to continue or need to stop.