Drop rate

Odr@noel

Q: How long does it take for [insert villain name] to give me his girls?

A: There is no set time for a girl to drop. It is a random process. Dark Lord and Ninja Spy give up their girls pretty fast, but from Gruntt onwards the girls will be harder to get. Every won performance will increase the odds of getting a girl slightly though. After you get a girl, the drop rate will reset again.
Event girls do NOT follow this rule. Every event girl has the same drop rate, independent of the villain or the amount of times you have won a performance!

When you say they have the same drop rate, that rate is maintained when I'm battling, for example, with the Dark Lord, I still can not get the girl, but I went to battle with Edwarda? Or are rates accumulated per villain?

6 minutes ago, Odr@noel said:

When you say they have the same drop rate, that rate is maintained when I'm battling, for example, with the Dark Lord, I still can not get the girl, but I went to battle with Edwarda? Or are rates accumulated per villain?

per villain

the failures you accumulate on a villain do not help your odds of success with another villain

each villain is separate they are not pooled together

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Originaltk said:

On the topic of drop rate, does it actually get harder to get girls to drop depending on the boss or by the number of boss girls you have? Because Bremen absolutely refuses to hand over his last girl.

Look 2 posts above yours

Look at the quote that Odrnoel quoted

Read the first 10 words after the A:

Then read the next 5 words

Now your question has been answered

Edited by Blain
mathing ain't easy

since this event started i did nothing but battle Donatien all day every day with occasional refills so that's 13 1/2 days how high should his event girl drop rate be now ? because  still no drop and i haven't even started the ninja spy. or if they do NOT (sorry for   caps)  :) follow that  how we know the event's drop rate ?

Edited by LordRagy84

@LordRagy84 did you read the quote in the first post? That's from the FAQ that the other Moderator Chthugha set up. No increase to event girl drop rates for all your previous battles. The event girls have a set drop rate, nothing can change it.

Unfortunately drop rates as a whole are unpublished in this game, so there's no way to know the event's drop rate.

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

@LordRagy84 did you read the quote in the first post? That's from the FAQ that the other Moderator Chthugha set up. No increase to event girl drop rates for all your previous battles. The event girls have a set drop rate, nothing can change it.

Unfortunately drop rates as a whole are unpublished in this game, so there's no way to know the event's drop rate.

i did read it  that s why  the "or if they do NOT (sorry for   caps)  :)"  part  but that kinda doesn't make sense in the meantime  i used 800 kobans or so refill and not 1 event girl dropped  i have round 6k kobans left that i could use on refill and get nothing and from my previous epic pachinko  draws  i learned as long as there is  girl to drop from boss you get that girl on epic pachinko  better chances are for hell to freeze than to get epic/legendary girls on pachinko while  there's a girl to be droped by boss 

Edited by LordRagy84

Due to [yet another BOOHOO] veeery long failure streak, I started wondering: do these increases/decreases/resets for boss girls only apply to battles? For example, I spam the same villain for weeks - no girls (the way I understand it, the chance to get a girl from them slowly increases as I accumulate failures). Then one day I get one of that villain's girls via Epic Pachinko; does the chance to get another girl from that villain reset "because I got one of their girls", or stays and keeps accumulating "because the way I obtained her was not via battles"?

I was trying to get all the girls from Donatien, but after I got the first one he stopped giving me any. I assume it's just bad luck, but I managed to finish Admittance of the Dead, Magic Forest and I got quite far in Hamelin Town now before I gave up on Donatien's girls. I don't know how long it took me to get to Hamelin Town from when I got Donatien's first girl, but I think I approximately used 120 energy and 25 (sometimes more cuz I used kobans) combativity every day on average, without getting any of Donatien's two last girls. So I was just a little frustrated over how low the drop rates was. I'm pretty sure I've spent several weeks on it at least. Could it be that there is some sort of bug, or do I just have quite bad luck?

Edited by Kameshi

12 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That's just bad luck I'm afraid. Sometimes there's just a long period of bad RNG. It happens.

Well then, in it's own way that is good. That means that if I stay persistent, I will eventually get it. Thanks for answering 

When i was advancing in the story, i always battled the higher boss i had reached at the moment, and i left behind one or even two boss girls in every world. When i finally got the girls of the last boss (finalmecia at that moment), i went back for the girls and finally got them. The events are a good time to try to get them if it coincide an event girl and a boss girl.

Be patient and you will get them all.