CHANGES TO TEAM DISPLAY IN COMPETITIONS AND NEW OPTION IN SETTINGS

Zorba the Geek

Members had raised the issue of whether we are able to use our preferred poses for our team girls in arena and boss competitions.  I've found I can do this and I have successfully tested it out in all my accounts.  I'm still not sure whether it is a bug or a genuine change and I await feedback, but it does appear to be stable.

Some members had asked how to reinstate confirmation of koban use after they had accidentally unchecking the tick in the confirmation screen.  Well, for those who are not yet aware, HH have now included a koban confirmation option in settings and it's a 'yes/no' selection like that for sound.  I imagine a lot of people would've welcomed this change given the smattering of queries on the topic.  I tested it and it does, indeed, work.  I was one of those affected in one account.  This suggests that HH have listened to us (I emailed them on the matter several months ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WHY ALWAYS ALL-CAPS TOPIC TITLES?

Also, patch notes 05/09:

You have now the possibility to reactivate again the confirmation pop-up for koban spending in the settings

And patch notes 19/09:

The Harem performance animation will now display the current girl avatar that you are using in your Harem instead of the highest unlocked grade of the girl

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, _shal_ said:

WHY ALWAYS ALL-CAPS TOPIC TITLES?

Also, patch notes 05/09:

And patch notes 19/09:

That's just a habit of mine for all titles.  I don't see anything wrong with it.  Oh, and thanks.  I've now read the patch notes and the two issues have now been confirmed and clarified in my mind.  They are definite improvements to the game

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

Just now, Mythos said:

To me it's harder to read, also this.

Okay, fair comment, but it's not the same as literary shouting.  Caps for titles is standard practice, but you're the second person to complain so I'll change my practice and use lower case from now on, except for first letters for nouns and subject verbs.  I do not want what I write to be hard to read.  So, anyway... I apologise for the upset I caused.