Magic Forest - Silvanus does not let girls go

Good morning, afternoon or evening.

I am Miac and I do not know if it is very unlucky of me or if the girls are simply more difficult to obtain. The point is that Silvanus does not let go of any girl and that's almost 3 weeks ago.

The girls of the events are somehow easy to come by, but this little gnome forest devil is tricky to see.

Is this normal?

13 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes, this is normal behaviour. The boss drops become fairly infrequent on the later bosses.

Thank you friend.
So I'm going to continue punching his face until he seder me his beauties.

Well ok. I'll punch Donatien face too, but at Nutaku I get two girls and here zero. In one week. How is that possible? Also I use here my belaved Kobans and there I didn't have to. Also I somehow loose my boosters and yes I read other section about bugs. Numbers in Leagues must match? I click on oponent and see one numbers than open other window and there are different numbers. Not by all players.

I would like to suggest that, if the boss hasn't dropped one of the girls by the time it is level maxed, that should be an automatic drop.

My logic is that maxing the boss represents a definitive measurement of investment, and it still leaves potential because the argument ONLY applies IF you have not already gotten one of the girls.

3 hours ago, Chrystoph said:

I would like to suggest that, if the boss hasn't dropped one of the girls by the time it is level maxed, that should be an automatic drop.

My logic is that maxing the boss represents a definitive measurement of investment, and it still leaves potential because the argument ONLY applies IF you have not already gotten one of the girls.

I get one. Same number of clicks and on HaHe get 5, here maxbe 3 - 4 girls. Without Kobans. I notice that in last 3 - 4 months. 

3 hours ago, Chrystoph said:

If memory serves me right, a similar thing was called piety counter and was already asked in different occasions in the past, quite a number of months ago. I don't remember if the devs have ever pronounced themselves on the matter, but anyway I am prone to bet that a similar thing, who would spare long time efforts to free players and save quite a lot of money in refills to paying players, will never see the light, or at least not before the last update before the devs decide to announce the end of the game developing. As far as I have seen up to now, a logic like yours, I mean one that (although good) is pointed to reduce efforts of free players and have paying players pay less, is not welcome by the devs, who necessarily put effort in game updates basing on the logic of profit, so "chances of less profit" = "not worth the effort".

13 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

If memory serves me right, a similar thing was called piety counter and was already asked in different occasions in the past, quite a number of months ago. I don't remember if the devs have ever pronounced themselves on the matter, but anyway I am prone to bet that a similar thing, who would spare long time efforts to free players and save quite a lot of money in refills to paying players, will never see the light, or at least not before the last update before the devs decide to announce the end of the game developing. As far as I have seen up to now, a logic like yours, I mean one that (although good) is pointed to reduce efforts of free players and have paying players pay less, is not welcome by the devs, who necessarily put effort in game updates basing on the logic of profit, so "chances of less profit" = "not worth the effort".

A pity counter already exists in this game for the normal boss girls, and has for a very long time. So it seems your rather rude statements are based on fiction.

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

A pity counter already exists in this game for the normal boss girls, and has for a very long time. So it seems your rather rude statements are based on fiction.

My bad for the lack of memory. The fact that it was really implemented up to now escaped me (and if it is really so, I must admit I think it is quite too high in the later bosses).

And please forgive the rudeness, it was not intended. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on the last (unlocked) stage, and have three boss girls left to recruit: One on bremen and then two on sylvanus, and I think I only got Leedit from pachinko. 

Since I can't remember any event girl on that level and he's not exactly a good boss to farm for cash I have probably fought sylvanus THE LEAST. I also want to say that level went by pretty fast. 

After I got freddy's last girl I've been working backwards through the bosses to pick up the stragglers.

Just hang in there!

I had no issue with Silvanus.  He dropped all 3 girls before I left the zone.  However, Gruntt refused to drop Miss Spook until a recent event (and i'm 5 worlds past him).  Donatien only gave me 1 while I was there - he finally dropped the other 2 right before giving me Golden Bunny last month.    Bremen still has 1 and Finalmecia hasn't dropped anyone yet and I'm almost done with that world.  I am scared of my chances to get anything from Fredy in the last world.