Ehh can i get another one?

Will36

I finally saved enough for Epic Pachinko 10x games and i got Cop Nika ... seriously can you remove that (and make it that i cannot rececive it ever again) and give me some other girl? Cop Nika is just awful. One of the worst looking girls in the game. Or atleast remove her from my harem, i dont even want to look at her.

8 hours ago, Will36 said:

I finally saved enough for Epic Pachinko 10x games and i got Cop Nika ... seriously can you remove that (and make it that i cannot rececive it ever again) and give me some other girl? Cop Nika is just awful. One of the worst looking girls in the game. Or atleast remove her from my harem, i dont even want to look at her.

At least you didnt end up with Gork, so rejoy it could have gone even worse! Though i share your pain as i myself own some girls that i would rather see deleted(gone from my harem page) as they are just a fodder that soesnt help me in any way(and no the additional income they provide isn't worth the effort of browsing through all of them)and moreover they are too igly so i would rather not look at them at all, but alas there is no way we can retire them from our harems. Which is a bummer, because customisation is one of the most.important game aspects. So i wish you luck in the next 10x spin, so you won't end up.with Gork or another freak permanently in your harem!

So, after reading this and anither guy saying he got 4 girls in a row, I decided to do 2 more single epics (7 total now today) and of course, Cop Nika drops. 😂😂😂

Well, 2 girls out of 7 is definetly a win, even if one was Boka Mi Mai, who was just not dropping for me from Freddy, so Im happy with her. Even if its just to clear another epic out of pachinko out if the way so one day I can start getting the legendary ones of an event.

7 hours ago, Jack Hammer said:

yeah her Second star is actually good, not because of her thought 😁

That made me curious. Now I can go and find out  😁

Ha, agreed! 😄

Edited by DHarry
Prevent double post

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

So, after reading this and anither guy saying he got 4 girls in a row, I decided to do 2 more single epics (7 total now today) and of course, Cop Nika drops. 😂😂😂

Well, 2 girls out of 7 is definetly a win, even if one was Boka Mi Mai, who was just not dropping for me from Freddy, so Im happy with her. Even if its just to clear another epic out of pachinko out if the way so one day I can start getting the legendary ones of an event.

That made me curious. Now I can go and find out  😁

Ha, agreed! 😄

i've actually added her in my character picture page 😋

• Like 1