Bad luck with golden bunny

Ryaku Mcneil

On 10/24/2018 at 9:27 PM, Ryaku Mcneil said:

I'll admit I'm quite miffed. I really wanted to get golden bunny to the point i bought 20$ kobans (twice) to try and drop her, I'd get excited at a purple square only for it to be a god damn affection item. I never had this much of a problem dropping an event girl and this is the first time I'm actually dropping cash cuz I really wanted this one. I understand the risk of RNG but having my money wasted this has me understandably pissed

Welcome to the club then! Don't spend money on rng mechanics! Been there, done it, seen it... You have absolutely no guarantee you will receive any return for the money you spend with the drop system being as it is right now. Haven't you read the forums before? Didn't you see a lot of people telling horror stories of tons of kobans lost in vain?(more than 12k in some cases). Let this be a lesson to you, though you have no control over the game, so putting effort(money) may yeald worse results than just playing it casually without spending any money. It's an old trick of the trade to promote something as a limited time offer to incite people to spend money for it. I'll leave the morality of abusing those base psychological tricks for the sake of making money aside as they are far too widely spread at the moment. What's more important is that you are persuaded to spend money NOT FOR THE PRODUCT ITSELF, BUT for THE CHANCE to get it, which are two very different things.Those types of events are a simple gambling, which in turn should fall under the gambling regullations and laws, but the EU cyber laws are still far too undeveloped yet. There was a huge fuss going on over loot boxes in games just a few months ago, while this here is much more straightforward example of gambling.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Welcome to the club then! Don't spend money on rng mechanics! Been there, done it, seen it... You have absolutely no guarantee you will receive any return for the money you spend with the drop system being as it is right now. Haven't you read the forums before? Didn't you see a lot of people telling horror stories of tons of kobans lost in vain?(more than 12k in some cases). Let this be a lesson to you, though you have no control over the game, so putting effort(money) may yeald worse results than just playing it casually without spending any money. It's an old trick of the trade to promote something as a limited time offer to incite people to spend money for it. I'll leave the morality of abusing those base psychological tricks for the sake of making money aside as they are far too widely spread at the moment. What's more important is that you are persuaded to spend money NOT FOR THE PRODUCT ITSELF, BUT for THE CHANCE to get it, which are two very different things.Those types of events are a simple gambling, which in turn should fall under the gambling regullations and laws, but the EU cyber laws are still far too undeveloped yet. There was a huge fuss going on over loot boxes in games just a few months ago, while this here is much more straightforward example of gambling.

-_- in retrospect i really don't know why i caved when I usually stay away from micro transactions in all of my other games.

2 hours ago, Ryaku Mcneil said:

-_- in retrospect i really don't know why i caved when I usually stay away from micro transactions in all of my other games.

Because human psychology is weak against those types of tactics. You are not the only one though, i've fallen for those trics a couple of times before growing the brain to read and research the most widelyused marketing strategies. :D

My point is use the experience so you don't fall in the same pit, be it in games or while browsing web stores for clothes and stuff.

5 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Because human psychology is weak against those types of tactics. You are not the only one though, i've fallen for those trics a couple of times before growing the brain to read and research the most widelyused marketing strategies. :D

My point is use the experience so you don't fall in the same pit, be it in games or while browsing web stores for clothes and stuff.

yes senpai! 😄

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Loulou- said:

so much money wasted for legendary items -.- only like 1% to drop a good girl so sad 

Yeah, they have a better drop rate in legendary days their drop rate should be increased with Karole dropping legendary gifts now as well.

6 minutes ago, Ensamdivu said:

The legendary knowhow ( hoping for super red battler ) is now on Feb , right ? Any ideas for when G.bunny revival is on ?

depends...
are they going to do a revival immediately after the know-how legendary event.
in that case I would say in about two months.

they can also start a new cycle of legendary girls though.

• Sad 1