'Dark Fantasies' was not marked as accomplished

Drama Soberano

I think you're confused. Daily event missions = the separately coloured ones (like the one at the top entitled "Quest 1") with long timers, not the random missions that take only a few minutes to do. There is only one of them per day, so it will take you four days to complete the assignment.

Edited by _shal_

11 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I think you're confused. Daily event missions = the separately coloured ones (like the one at the top entitled "Quest 1") with long timers, not the random missions that take only a few minutes to do. There is only one of them per day, so it will take you four days to complete the assignment.

The point is that I have already completed 4 of 4 missions daily, but the first day was not marked as complete, I know it takes 4 days, but doing 4 in a day, this day should be marked as done ..

11 minutes ago, Drama Soberano said:

The point is that I have already completed 4 of 4 missions daily, but the first day was not marked as complete, I know it takes 4 days, but doing 4 in a day, this day should be marked as done ..

I think I understood now, I must complete all the missions and not only 4, is that it?

you have to complete 4 event quests (one daily) to get the item set in the last day, they are the ones with the dark blue background, koban rewards and long timers (more than an hour).

image.thumb.png.8aeeb7fb73ef07bec394e59d29c90e1d.png

The 12 daily missions with the white background, money or items reward and timers below 20 minutes don't count for the event.

image.thumb.png.30296a791673cf5b94d2ef9333daa1d1.png

Completing all 12 daily missions AND the daily event quest (if any) before the end of the day (at 5AM GMT+1) will give you an aditional reward of 150 kobans.