Odd Occurrence in Daily Missions

Zorba the Geek

How's this for weird.  When I first activated this mission it has less than 5 minutes to run, now this:

image.thumb.png.d6496dd139affaaf40d22eb3de8fa403.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going on here?  I closed my browser, cleaned out all cookies when I restarted and this display persists.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Fujiwara said:

Same here, in my case, it was a 15 min mission, now it is on a 35-minute cooldown. Probably I won't be getting my daily 150 kobans due to this nuisance.

I think you're being very calm about it!  I'm okay - for now.  If when it finally completes and the problem extends into the next mission, yes it WILL make it impossible for me to complete all missions and I'll be hopping mad!  If the problem continues, HH should refund both of us 150 kobans and to anyone else suffering the same glitch.

This was in my Peckerbird account, not this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I got through all missions in that account with no further glitches.  I wonder what it was.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mythos said:

Like I said here: I think this problem is related to the change of hour for France and if I'm right it will affect only ongoing missions when that happened.

You mean the end of European Daylight Saving (clocks go back 1 hour)?  Here's another problem that arose in the missions:

image.png.c1140d26cb12d35f9569da7334526432.png

I hadn't even started these missions let alone completed them.  Something has become totally messed up and threatens to sabotage the whole Dark Fantasies revival.  This problem applies to all six of my accounts so appears to be universal.

Oh, things must've been fixed while I was writing this message, but the home screen display for activities has altered from a pale blue progress bar to red, possibly one of HH's unannounced changes.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

4 minutes ago, Mythos said:

This problem is no more. Also this topic was closed, how could you reopen it? 🤔

Different thread it would seem.  Yes, the problem has been fixed, but it would've been nice to have had a little notice announcing (first) that the problem was recognised and (second) that it was fixed.  That would be good PR.

39 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

@FishanX-6.0 that is unrelated to this thread, please do not hijack unrelated topics. There is already a topic about the issue you've described, and a way to 'solve' the bug for everything you do after the solution (things done before the fix are not recoverable at this stage).

Sorry didn't see that one earlier.