Contests frozen?

dekachinpo

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

From Harelielle, one of the discord mods:

"Log out out of the game. Then log back in. Do something that adds points to that contest. The contest in question, will then begin updating for you."

Done this, but in the meantime I lost a lot of points in all contests because of this issue.

8 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

"Log out out of the game. Then log back in. Do something that adds points to that contest. The contest in question, will then begin updating for you."

Wish I would have known this a bit sooner.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yeah same. Doubt there's any way to recover that though.

2 minutes ago, MistahG said:

Did not work for me. Logged out and came back in. None of my 100energy, 20 boss fights, and xp was updated

I understand that once you take part in a particular contest, the data will start updating, no? I’m waiting to see if my next boss fight will update my “lost” 20 fights’ worth in points.

I only gained some points and not all the points that I should have gained earlier. I noticed there is a time bug earlier before the previous contests ended 1 hour later than they should. As far as I cam remember, this same scenario has already happened not just to me in the past and history has repeated itself.. I am just stating the historical facts and not here to spread rumors that devs are doing something to mess up the game because it is obvious there is a bug critically affecting the game. It will be greatly appreciated if there is something that can be done to compensate us due to this bug. Peace and have a nice gaming to all.

7 minutes ago, $exgod69 said:

I only gained some points and not all the points that I should have gained earlier. I noticed there is a time bug earlier before the previous contests ended 1 hour later than they should. As far as I cam remember, this same scenario has already happened not just to me in the past and history has repeated itself.. I am just stating the historical facts and not here to spread rumors that devs are doing something to mess up the game because it is obvious there is a bug critically affecting the game. It will be greatly appreciated if there is something that can be done to compensate us due to this bug. Peace and have a nice gaming to all.

Yes it has happened before and it will probably happen again :)

Probably wont get compensation since it will mess with non-affected users as well that compensation.

Even if they did given it. It wont cover the loss just like they give 15 points for the league bug last week. Well not all peoples standby anytime on the game and probably will miss it. Still going up to the next class though but miss the opportunity to gain higher rank. Yep means less kobans, haha.

Edited by FishanX-6.0

The ability to fix it has already been posted above (although it doesn't add any points you would have already earned, just makes you get future points), I'll quote it again.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Please don't simply continue commenting that you have no points.

Logging out and back in enables you to earn points. That's all it does. It does NOT grant you the points for the things you have done previously.

I'm not claiming it will raise you off 0 points nor add anything. Apparently those points were still being accumulated into the previous set of contests, and are likely unrecoverable.