Gayharem

Gektor-00

1 hour ago, LoVeBaD said:

I mean in direct comparison to Hentai Heros, Gay Harem, you get money faster, level faster, get exp faster. I mean get these types of games aren't really what anyone would call challenging (not really meant to be) but Gay Harem is just a more simplified version of Hentai Heros. I still play it but the topic was what we thought of it.

no thats fair enough, it is after all your opinion.

as far as direct comparison though, i think you might be overlooking several features and differences.

For example the limited number of times per day you can fight trolls makes it harder to acquire new harem members (though i think the drop rate has been increased as well).

then there is the fact you don't receive energy recharge with every level up. level ups are no longer that beneficial, and since energy recharge only occurs every 10 levels it actually takes much longer to get a recharge. think of 1 level in hentai heroes being the same as 10 levels in gay harem.

next is the costs. items are MUCH more expensive, and so is upgrading affection levels. and the costs keep increasing the more members you get in your harem. the only thing thats actually quicker is stat points which lets face it are pretty irrelevant unless you want to top the tower of fame. which still gives zero benefit so is ultimately pointless. overall i'm actually finding its slower to upgrade and requires sacrificing in one or more areas, which i did not have to do in hentai heroes. and this is despite the increased amounts of cash. combine it all with the ever increasing cost of upgrading harem members, in both the amount of items needed AND the upgrade screen cost (gary is gonna cost me over 2 million!) and we've only seen the tip of the iceberg so far. once the game gets as long as hentai heroes its probable that we'll be taking weeks just to generate the cash for a base level upgrade.

finally, and i don't think many have noticed this, but since it wasn't that long ago i signed up to hentai heroes i've noticed that at least some of the energy requirements for each screen are higher in gay harem. it may seem like a small thing but it contributes to slower progress.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2017 at 0:41 PM, Asherandai said:

i was a little disappointed i couldn't go for the strapon with the free anal girl at the beginning, but gay harem sort of fills that void. i like it.

I really wish you had sex with the free anal girl, not the strap on but I wish she said "Or you can have anal with me" she was really hot and i really was expecting an anal scene to happen lol 

On 10/08/2017 at 4:25 AM, Stang91 said:

I'm surprised they aren't including lesbians and gay men in "gay harem" and then allowing you to choose which one you are. If this was something more important than an H-game you'd have SJW's all over that little discrepancy. 

Why do people think there's a slippery slope from "I wish I could play this not-a-sex-game game as a non-sexualised female character" to "everything must cater to everyone"?

FWIW, I think HH does pretty well in the sex game stakes. It's pretty much all consensual, the protagonist doesn't go out of his way to be an asshole, everyone's having fun, and the women aren't slow to tell the protagonist when he's crossed a line (and then everyone fucks! yay!). I've started a couple of the cross-promoted games and there's only so much GET THE BITCHES! FUCK THIS CUNT! SLAP THAT BITCH! I can take.

• Like 1

I have noticed some problems with gay harem recently. Whenever I go to upgrade my guys affection, I'll give them the gifts but once the bar is full, when I go to upgrade them, the bar will have already changed so it requires more affection points so I'm not really able to upgrade their affection anymore. It's alright though, now I can focus on their experience until that's fixed.

17 minutes ago, SwaggyMcFaggy said:

I have noticed some problems with gay harem recently. Whenever I go to upgrade my guys affection, I'll give them the gifts but once the bar is full, when I go to upgrade them, the bar will have already changed so it requires more affection points so I'm not really able to upgrade their affection anymore. It's alright though, now I can focus on their experience until that's fixed.

did this happen today? i know when the update happened the values were changed and i lost my affection progress. but i haven't had that happen since.

50 minutes ago, SwaggyMcFaggy said:

Yea its been happening since the update.You upgrade your affection and hit the green upgrade button and it goes to a blank screen and affection value for next level increases. You lose your aff items plus money you spent on upgrade. Disappointed there isn't any global warning in game or in/on forums to warn players. You just lose progress/items time and effort.. Discouraged at the lack of game support or any real way to report it  within game..

Had to translate the french forums just to figure out it wasn't just me .. Global international warning about game issues would be nice if discovered. Instead of letting others stumble into and getting more people pissy about em.

Edited by Myth

On 8/9/2017 at 1:23 PM, Penguin said:

I'm thrilled. My husband and I said they should add a feature/character for a gay option, but a new game variation works fine too. I'll be playing both my normal harem and my gay harem. >:D

I'm a bi lady, by the by, but you don't have to be gay to enjoy a gay game. 

Would be nice if they had a lesbian addition too.

A lesbian harem and female heroine with all male or bi harem

On 03/09/2017 at 2:22 AM, SwaggyMcFaggy said:

Senpai finally noticed me! No, but the affection problem seems to have been fixed for me, and they actually changed Djidane's first affection upgrade scene so it makes sense now. I'm not used to people listening to my feedback, but it's pretty rad that the developers listened.

i saw the affection "problem" you're referring to, it wasn't actually a bug or glitch. When they updated they increased the amount of affection required for each upgrade, this meant that your guys that weren't maxed were actually at a lower affection value than what was required for their current upgrade value.

as an example (and where i saw it): I had Bunny at grade 4, which needed about 500 affection before the update. after the update grade 4 needed 915 affection, so instead of losing the upgrade it showed me what i needed to reach grade 4, than when i reached 915 affection it "fixed" itself to show the new value needed for grade 5. this happened when switching screens, i guess it couldn't just change without a screen switch or refresh for whatever programning reason.

wasn't the best way to deal with the change in values, but thats how they did it. nothing was actually fixed, just changed.

Instead of having another version of the game centered more towards gay. It should have been put under the same umbrella as HH. Like for example when you go through the Admittance of the dead. When you have the two girls and the one dude you have to purify. Should have a option on which person or persons you wanted to partner with. Making another game only drags out into gay harem, lesbian harem, futa harem...and so on and so on. What's next loli and shota harem.

can anyone playing gay harem confirm for me if they have managed to get any of the guys to drop from grunt? without using epic pachinko please.

i've been at it since invaded kingdom opened up, 11? 12? days ago, and i can't seem to get any drops. just wanna know if maybe they're blocked for some reason or if my luck really is that bad. i use all possible 72 fights every day, so i think i've long since passed ridiculous....

1 hour ago, Asherandai said:

can anyone playing gay harem confirm for me if they have managed to get any of the guys to drop from grunt? without using epic pachinko please.

i've been at it since invaded kingdom opened up, 11? 12? days ago, and i can't seem to get any drops. just wanna know if maybe they're blocked for some reason or if my luck really is that bad. i use all possible 72 fights every day, so i think i've long since passed ridiculous....

I just started fighting him but all other guys dropped relatively quickly (with in a week or two) for me and he has dropped no one yet.

8 minutes ago, Penguin said:

I just started fighting him but all other guys dropped relatively quickly (with in a week or two) for me and he has dropped no one yet.

same, thats why i'm wondering if there is some sort of block on the free drops.

if anyone has received any guy drops from grunt please let us know.

14 hours ago, Asherandai said:

same, thats why i'm wondering if there is some sort of block on the free drops.

if anyone has received any guy drops from grunt please let us know.

I have. Got spencer bolt from him.

The drop rate seems to be a lot lower than guys from the other areas, but I dunno.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I played both Harem Heroes and Gay Harem. Best hentai games  :D (and the only ones I played, actually). It was fun to compare het and gay versions... I laughted so hard... sex change pills got transformed into anal dilation pills, lol.

(now let's hope for lesbian harem with female protagonist and male harem with female protagonist...  a complete set, haha :D and bisexual mixed version)

I played gay heroes much quicker, which was nice. It takes forever to develop affection in harem girls.

I was lucky because I got Kimie from Dark Lord. I would like to have her male version (Dany) but instead I got someTravis, geez. I already finished Gems Kingdom. I doubt I will ever obtain Dany from Dark Lord... pachinko is the only hope? I guess. 

I also have a technical problem. Got stuck in ninja village/jino kidnapping. I have energy but I can't proceed, for reasons unknown.

Edited by Adam Kadmon
add something