Gayharem

Gektor-00

I'm thrilled. My husband and I said they should add a feature/character for a gay option, but a new game variation works fine too. I'll be playing both my normal harem and my gay harem. >:D

I'm a bi lady, by the by, but you don't have to be gay to enjoy a gay game. 

Would be nice if they had a lesbian addition too.

Edited by Penguin
  • Like 6

I'm surprised they aren't including lesbians and gay men in "gay harem" and then allowing you to choose which one you are. If this was something more important than an H-game you'd have SJW's all over that little discrepancy. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Stang91 said:

I'm surprised they aren't including lesbians and gay men in "gay harem" and then allowing you to choose which one you are.

That's a damned good idea. Although it would mean that gay men and gay women would get - in effect - the same game, which could be a bit of a buzzkill for either orientation. 

3 hours ago, Stang91 said:

If this was something more important than an H-game you'd have SJW's all over that little discrepancy. 

Even SJWs like to wank. They might agonise about it for hours afterwards in case it somehow offends one of their principles, but hey. 

Hilarious game so far.

To me, it feels like an "open beta" to the masses or an opportunity to preview the upcoming HH re-balancing the devs are working hard to bring to us.

The lesbian edition feels like it would be more appropriate to HH. Like the daily mission "Try the sex changing pills." There could be a scenario where the main character takes the sex changing pills infiltrate a women only world inspired from Legend of Zelda's Gerudo Town or something. Would be nice if it be in GH or HH or even as far as a lesbian version of the game if enough interest is there to support it, someday. 

• Like 2

• Greetingz changed the title to Gayharem

Kinda surprised there hasn't be more feedback about the game play. Is GH a beta or is a final release?..Is the difference in exp better or worse?. I could care less if its male or female tbh (to be honest) but if the game play is engaging and there is a element of humor I may try it.(Twice if I like it)  Just don't want to waste my time if it sucks... No pun meant B| 

You get more experience in gay harem and you level up faster, but it doesn't recharge your energy when you level up. I'm pretty sure it's only recharged my energy one time, but I'm not bothered by it because it stopped saying it recharged my energy when it didn't (it used to tell you it recharged your energy but I think they fixed that). Instead, it will say the merchants have better gear for you, and it will restock the shops. The shops are more expensive but I guess it makes up for it with how much your get for winning arena battles (I've been getting a little over 3,000 each unless it gives me one of the boosters instead). You can also do more arena battles too. I think this one starts you out with like 11 things of combativity, I'm not sure, but I'm up to 15 now. It also costs less to raise your stats. The equipment is definitely better. Oh, and when you fight bosses, it tells you what you could get from them before you fight, and this one doesn't keep giving you things you need for that adventure after you've already got all the ones you need to get through that part of the adventure. It only lets you win 18 battles with each boss per day, but you can get their guys much easier, or at least I know that's how it is with the first boss, I'm not quite to the next boss yet. It only took me like 2 or 3 days to get all the dark lord's guys. Djidane, Dany, and Travis are the ones you can get from him.
I did notice something weird when you go to upgrade Djidane's affection. "There are no men in our tribe. So my friends asked if I could lend you. Would you mind?" I'm guessing that's left over from HH, but it's kinda funny because he's a dude, showing me two people from his tribe who are also dudes, while saying there are no guys in his tribe.
So far it's been pretty good.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SwaggyMcFaggy said:

I did notice something weird when you go to upgrade Djidane's affection. "There are no men in our tribe. So my friends asked if I could lend you. Would you mind?" I'm guessing that's left over from HH, but it's kinda funny because he's a dude, showing me two people from his tribe who are also dudes, while saying there are no guys in his tribe.

yeah... they really need to change that line to something that makes sense xD

also Bunny and Gary (formerly Juliette) have two more levels of affection which is nice, especially for bunny who was previously only 30mins collection time.

money seems comparitively scarce, though that may be due to the innordinately massive cost for affection items and speedy leveling meaning even with the earnings increased there just isn't enough to go around. i feel i'm gonna be playing catchup on things i need to buy for a long time.

speaking of affection levels, the values required to reach next stage increase with every new guy you get. so later guys will need LOTS of gifts just for a single affection level.

as for energy recharge you do recharge at levels 1-10, 20, 30, and i presume 40 as well if it follows the pattern.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LoVeBaD said:

I personally think the gay harem is too easy, it's got the exact same story. I pretty much just play it to see how they change it for the characters to be guys.

too easy? you click on stuff... wait a few hours... click on more stuff... and repeat. exactly the same as the original... i don't see how they could make it any more challenging? could you elaborate on what you are looking for?

On 8/17/2017 at 7:00 AM, Asherandai said:

too easy? you click on stuff... wait a few hours... click on more stuff... and repeat. exactly the same as the original... i don't see how they could make it any more challenging? could you elaborate on what you are looking for?

I mean in direct comparison to Hentai Heros, Gay Harem, you get money faster, level faster, get exp faster. I mean get these types of games aren't really what anyone would call challenging (not really meant to be) but Gay Harem is just a more simplified version of Hentai Heros. I still play it but the topic was what we thought of it.