Club feedback

jijo250

Option to leave club is not all that obvious (tower of fame, club tab, find your club, your name and click the [...], and leave club. I think you can do this from clicking clubs from the home screen instead of tower of fame now. Either way, not all that intuitive. 

Also there is an intermittent bug with the chat. Sometimes it takes over the screen,(desk top) or, recenters the screen off center ( mobile) This will keep you from making any kind of input for the game. I have to refresh, or reload the app in order to make inputs again. 

16 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

Could you tell what is the device you are trying to play on ?

Firefox on ubuntu (desktop) and Android.

Can't seem to reproduce the bug now, but now on Android, once I open the chat, there is no way of closing it. Screen shot attached.

Also, on my desktop, viewing club members profiles, from club page, then exiting it, grays the screen out, and I can't do anything at that point. I have to hit refresh to get back in the game. Going to double check the bug on Android after this post. *<- gets lock in a blue screen (I think it's the background image,) but hitting back refreshes the page back to the home screen.*

I also reported 2 other bugs on the EN test bug forum, each with their own post. 1 of which I saw latter was reported in the FR test bug forum. *and is actually fixed now.*

Screenshot_20181105-193719.png

Edited by jijo250

On 11/2/2018 at 11:14 AM, jijo250 said:

Option to leave club is not all that obvious (tower of fame, club tab, find your club, your name and click the [...], and leave club. I think you can do this from clicking clubs from the home screen instead of tower of fame now. Either way, not all that intuitive. 

Also there is an intermittent bug with the chat. Sometimes it takes over the screen,(desk top) or, recenters the screen off center ( mobile) This will keep you from making any kind of input for the game. I have to refresh, or reload the app in order to make inputs again. 

hi am trying to get clubs on my page i cant seem to get it i have tried tower of fame no extra tabs added