Looking for English speaking Club

ScrubNoob

• 5 months later...

I can't find a clockwork orange in the club's. If you have a club I'd be happy to join and donate. I like helping others. I am level 305 with 115 girls. No offense to the club I'm in but using Google translate to communicate to French players is a lot of work.

3 minutes ago, BIGEVIL said:

I can't find a clockwork orange in the club's. If you have a club I'd be happy to join and donate. I like helping others. I am level 305 with 115 girls. No offense to the club I'm in but using Google translate to communicate to French players is a lot of work.

we have one spot free

33 minutes ago, BIGEVIL said:

Because you are replying to a half year old topic maybe?

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Because you are replying to a half year old topic maybe?

Yes I understand that but I was really hoping to find a english speaking club to join. I'm not a strong player in stats despite being level 305 (I'm still trying to reach Dicktator 2 in the leagues), but I do well in contests. I am also very charitable in in-game money and kobans.

1 hour ago, BIGEVIL said:

Yes I understand that but I was really hoping to find a english speaking club to join. I'm not a strong player in stats despite being level 305 (I'm still trying to reach Dicktator 2 in the leagues), but I do well in contests. I am also very charitable in in-game money and kobans.

we are a English club, and we play casual ;)and we play for fun ;) not to be #1 :) and the spot is still open

43 minutes ago, KominoStyle said:

we are a English club, and we play casual ;)and we play for fun ;) not to be #1 :) and the spot is still open

I'll join, what is the name?

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Edited by BIGEVIL
I misspelled is and I unfortunately I can't remove the quote box