Reset affection/level

Ultifucker

I'd like suggest an option to reset (by, of course, a corresponding cost) all affection and levels of the haremettes. But only from high levels (I thought from 100).
And all affection and levels would have to be bought again.
To correct mistakes, like elevating experience rather than affection. Example:

** I have Norou, with 3 of affec. and zero level.
** I want her with maximum affec., before level upgrade.
**Accidentally, I raise the level rather than her affec.
** Goodbye perfect plan 😂
** Then, with the reset option, I make Norou return to her initial stage. Zero level and affec.
** I will have to buy all affect. and level updates again.
** If I am distracted enough to repeat this mistake, Kinkoid becomes (even more) millionaire. 😂😂😂

• Thinking 4

On 11/4/2018 at 1:16 PM, Moe Overload said:

@Ultifucker

Nope, that's not how the level and affection systems work. They're simple multipliers. You could max a girl's level then max her affection, or max her affection and then max her levels. Either way, she'll have the same stats.

Imagine 2 Lv 100 Bunnies. One with 1 affect and other with max affect. The Bunny with max affect is stronger due multiplier factor. My suggestion is: if I upgrade 1st Bunny (1 affect) level before I fill up her affecttion, I could reset all her affection and levels.

Each affection star R9HWCKEtD.png adds 30% to the stats multiplier: multiply her [0 star stats] by 1.3/1.6/1.9/2.2/2.5 to obtain her stats with 1/2/3/4/5 stars, respectively.

Edited by Uchakabu
Updating infos
  • Thinking 4

@Uchakabu

I didn't really follow that, but I think you're disagreeing with me, so let me explain. Let's say you have Bunny on two different accounts, and let's only look at her hardcore stat (3.7 at level 1 and 0 stars)

On the first account, you first level Bunny up to level 100, then you max her affection. Her hardcore stat is 3.7*100*2.5 = 925

On the second account, you first max Bunny's affection, then get her up to level 100. Her hardcore stat is 3.7*2.5*100 = 925

The order of level up and affection doesn't matter because multiplication is commutative.

21 hours ago, Moe Overload said:

@Uchakabu

I didn't really follow that, but I think you're disagreeing with me, so let me explain. Let's say you have Bunny on two different accounts, and let's only look at her hardcore stat (3.7 at level 1 and 0 stars)

On the first account, you first level Bunny up to level 100, then you max her affection. Her hardcore stat is 3.7*100*2.5 = 925

On the second account, you first max Bunny's affection, then get her up to level 100. Her hardcore stat is 3.7*2.5*100 = 925

The order of level up and affection doesn't matter because multiplication is commutative.

"Each affection star adds 30% to the stats multiplier: multiply her [0 star stats] by 1.3/1.6/1.9/2.2/2.5 to obtain her stats with 1/2/3/4/5 stars, respectively.

"Multiply her [level 1 stats] with her [current level] to obtain her current main/team stats".

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Bunny
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Bonny

They have same base dmg (3,7)
Bunny has 5☆, Bonny has 3☆
At level 400, Bunny has 3700. Bonnie has 2812

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 3

Same point that I said.

**My Bunny has 3 afftect and lv 1

**I wanna her 5 atfect before level up (to reach max dmg)

**Accidentally, I upgrade her lvs. Bye bye maximum Bunny

**Eureka! I pay (a lot 😅) to reset Bunny upgrades and upgrade only her affect this time.

@Ultifucker, @Uchakabu

I've split this off onto a separate topic because it was cluttering the ideas main topic, and is based on you misunderstanding how the system for character stats work.

As you have already been told, it doesn't matter what order you raise them in. The end result is going to be exactly the same.

Whether you raise Bunny to level 400 while at 0 stars, and then upgrade to 5 stars, or if you raise her to 5 stars at level 1 and then raise to level 400 she'll have the same hardcore value: 3700.

Keeping the math that others have explained aside.... Just know that affection and level are 2 different systems that contribute to your girls' overall performance.  You actually want to level them both up and you can do it together without there being any downside - and you should level them together!  So when you "accidentally" leveled up Norou before getting her to 5 star affection - that was NOT a mistake - that was GOOD!  She performs better now.  

So requesting a reset button for affection and levels so you can start over with the girl to increase one independently of the other makes absolutely no sense at all. 

Now perhaps, a reset button where you get all the affection and XP as credits (or a portion of them as "payment" for the reset) so you can transfer that affection or XP to another girl... that would be something useful.  That way, when you get that 5-star legendary girl in your specialty, you can take the affection and XP from girls you've leveled up who are not in your specialty to give to that new girl.  ...But then again, you take away a girl's affection and she just might leave your harem!!  :D:D:D

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow
typos