Sexy Calendar 2 Event Discussion

Tommy55

3 of the girls I had from last year:

Lastyear.png.57ab50abff946ceff4013d7708a1851b.png

Pretty disappointed that Secretary Rabbi is in pachinko rather than on a boss. I did the math, and I would have exactly a 5% chance of getting her on a epic x10 attempt, or a 5.17% or 5.26% chance of getting her on a 2nd attempt (based on which type of girl I got on the first spin). And I wouldn't have enough kobans for a 3rd attempt.

So no new girls for me this event.

I went against my own advice and went for Clarisse in this account.  I was successful after 36 tries.  That means I now have both girl drops.

I'm with the others in that the girls I really wanted are in Pachinko and I have stuff all chance of getting them.  Eventually Secretary Rabbi will be uprated to a 5 star potential and she would then be quite valuable for our teams, probably not quite on the same level as Justine, but pretty good all the same.  Being KH is especially useful where I have her in most accounts.

I've said it before but I would like to see a change in how the girls are chosen to be on bosses or in pachinko. Th he goes girls join so many more harem than the pachinko ones. They should make it so where all the girls can drop from whichever bosses are chosen for a given event but once they drop a girl he can't drop anymore that event. Same amount of girls but each gets an equal chance to drop.

Side note.With, had astis from the beginning and got Clarke's in 2 battles. This event lasted mere seconds for me.

Having not gotten any girls in 4 events in a row, i was suprised that Shadow Astis dropped after a mere 58 fights.
I even got Clarisse from Gruntt after 129 fights.

Shadow Astis i do like, she looks capable in a fight and that is a category i put extra points in, even though it has no effect ingame, it kinda helps with the whole battle scentric theme.
I am not that impressed by Clarisse tho, she basically an inferior version of red battler (no offence to those who prefere Clarisse)

Looking forward for 4 more events in a row with no drops ¬¬

On 11/28/2018 at 10:17 PM, Urist said:

3 of the girls I had from last year:

Lastyear.png.57ab50abff946ceff4013d7708a1851b.png

Pretty disappointed that Secretary Rabbi is in pachinko rather than on a boss. I did the math, and I would have exactly a 5% chance of getting her on a epic x10 attempt, or a 5.17% or 5.26% chance of getting her on a 2nd attempt (based on which type of girl I got on the first spin). And I wouldn't have enough kobans for a 3rd attempt.

So no new girls for me this event.

u really lucky. i tried a few 10x spins but only got some perm girls on my alt

Today on my main Hentai H account got both girls after using 1 refill ,  i got  Clarisse  first then got Shadow with the last ten go's,  on the test server got Clarisse  on the first or second day and still trying to get Shadow , on Harem H  been trying to get  Clarisse  to drop for the last 4 days and no luck, all ready had Shadow on Harem H, don't think i will be lucky and get Clarisse of the Harem H account from the looks of it.