Christmas Is Back! Discussion

Mythos

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

yeah dont survive long enough and its really hard in the top league. most of the high level players i cant beat anyways. especially against the top 3 players i mostly loose.

Okay, what must it be like to be demoted to Wanker I,  That's the illustrious position I find myself in.  Lol.  I only have myself to blame here because I don't take part in the leagues.  I have better and more important things to do with my day and this game has long ceased to be an all-consuming passion and has become (for me anyway) a time-consuming chore (especially when I've been sick with a terrible cold that has lasted for months).  So I pick and choose how I play the game.  I admit it comes at a cost, but I have no interest in competitive sex.

Hey on the topic of this thread, Lenaëlle (that sweet, nervous, prim-and-proper and very shy virgin) has become Madame Lash - but, inexplicably, she remains charm when she should now be hardcore.  I haven't got her yet, but I'm keen to see her affection scenes and advanced poses.  Maybe she'll be seen sucking off Santa Claus.  I assume she's learnt how to give head!  I should get her in at least one account.  I'm focusing on HC accounts at the moment to try for her because Rabbi is KH AND epic for my KH accounts.  Her stats look promising.  Unlike you I'm not overly endowed it seems with Legendary choices and I have to make do with top-tier KH epics until I have a repeat of the luck I had in recuiting Dezy for Adrian'smole.  That remains my one competitive account.  I'm planning on switching my Bryan account from KH to HC because I have both Levitya and Golden Bunny in that account, as well as Justine.  GB is at 4 stars (on the 5 star upgrade button) and provisionally maxed out XP, but Levitya is at 3 stars and on the 4 star upgrade button.

I've always thought Rabbi is stunning and special enough to become a 5 star KH legendary - THE perfect and ultra-competitive counter to sister Bunny.  The artists, however, need to come to love her the way they do Bunny as the standard of Rabbi's artwork seems highly variable - Secretary Rabbi absolutely gorgeous and sexy, but her original version very... well... ordinary.  I'm keen to see how this latest version of her turns out.  She looks great so far as an entry pose.  But Lupa... Well.  All I can say you are a lucky sod getting her.  I drool from both ends thinking about her the way I do over Red battler!

I don't know how it happened, but I got Xmas Rabbi in my second fight! Wow. I hope I haven't spend all my luck on the first day and I won't have to suffer to get Xmas Lenaëlle 😀.

Good luck to everybody (except BananaJoy, he doesn't seem to need it).

• Like 1

Just hit 99 girls With Xmas Lanaelle and am debating whether to go for Rabbi or try 10x spins on pachinko as really want 1 of the Event girls (Rabbi my least fav family member), but with sooo many girls left in pachinko.... Why did you have to dangle soo many tasty Carrotts in front of me but poss just out of reach.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eman said:

I don't know how it happened, but I got Xmas Rabbi in my second fight! Wow. I hope I haven't spend all my luck on the first day and I won't have to suffer to get Xmas Lenaëlle 😀.

4th hit for me just now, so you got her twice as fast as i did :P

On to Donatien!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, bane said:

Just hit 99 girls With Xmas Lanaelle and am debating whether to go for Rabbi or try 10x spins on pachinko as really want 1 of the Event girls (Rabbi my least fav family member), but with sooo many girls left in pachinko.... Why did you have to dangle soo many tasty Carrotts in front of me but poss just out of reach.

I recommend you try for Rabbi with free battles, because you'd feel really bad if that was the girl you get out of the pachinko.

• Like 1

Yeah i got Rabbi in 20 fights myself, now i can only hope that Lenaëlle drops soon, so i can go back to Finalmecia and hopefully get Edna (my last bossgirl)
Maybe if i get lucky i can get both Edna and Lenaëlle to drop before the event ends and hopefully get the new Lupa from Epic Pachinco.
Then again, i have a total of 30 epic pachinco girls (not including Lenaëlle or Edna) so the chance for Lupa is unfortunaly low ;c

image.png.d6e1e435f9b3941fe52b3f6ce2ed771b.png

Against trend, Lili comes up trumps this time.  First, Xmas Lenaëlle drops, then, two tries later, Dark Lord decides he's bored with me and drops Xmas Rabbi.  So very early into this event I get to ply Roko for his money.  Neither of these girls is worth anything for my team (Lili is hardcore), but the eye-candy factor is considerable and I'm happy to have got them.

Maybe I'll be extra lucky and get Xmas Mum.  This is the very best version of her I've seen and she actually looks less like a whore and more like a sophisticated and beautifully dressed mum Bunny and the other two could take pride in introducing to their new men without worrying about Ms Carott corrupting them.  Quite apart from all this she's legendary this time.

God!  In Adrian'smole this happened!  Apologies to Norou for ruining her lovely arse in Photoshop and to Shehera for completely obliterating her.  I'm glad I got Rabbi in this because it is know-how.  I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment.  Time to try single spins in EP.

Say, do members think this version of Rabbi is a tribute to Arcana?  The similarity in attire hasn't escaped me.

image.png.637ae2a3e3054cbc00ddb4b23f26f8e5.png

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add image
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Eman said:

4 hours ago, Makinen said:

4th hit for me just now, so you got her twice as fast as i did :P

On to Donatien!

On Test server account (KH), Xmas Rabbi dropped in 3 battles!  :D  ....Just wished my main account on Nutaku (HC) would be that lucky.  I don't need Rabbi there other than just to collect all the were-rabbits.  :)  

• Like 1

I collect all the possible girls during events and from the 6 girls available now, I think Hari is the one I'd love to have the most. Unfortunately, she is epic-pachinko-only so having about 36 possible girls at this moment makes it hard to get her. Looks like I won't go for her this year as I wait for the legendary days as well (collecting kobans for that day might be a key thing).

14 hours ago, Eman said:

BananaJoy, yes!  He does seem to love rubbing it in to the rest of us poor suckers, eh.  I reckon he has the HH equivalent of cheating cards up his sleeve and has a dark secret he dare not share with the rest of us. Lol (um... joking, BananaJoy!).  I'm assuming he has no epic girls left to collect, which gives him a clear run at the recently added epics and the event Pachinko girls.  That might be the secret of his success in EP because he keeps posting whole harem's worth of girls, at least from the perspective of the rest of us.

I'm like you.  I had success early on in two accounts (both girls to Lili as I wrote earlier).  That account is usually an unmitigated disaster, but this time jackpot.  It's muted by the fact that it is hardcore which neither girl is. I might be lucky and get the legendary mum in EP in that account.  She's still hardcore.  Oh man, I could do with some real luck in that account so I might actually get to win a few battles in the arena.  It's total embarrassment as it is now.  I don't have any 5 star legendaries to boost my performance.

Oh, congrats, by the way.  It's good you got Xmas Rabbi out of the way early as battling Donatien for Xmas Lenaëlle is not such a cost in income compared with the miserly Dark Lord...  Upgrading Xmas Rabbi's affection is something for you to look forward to.  Trust me; you won't be disappointed if you already have a soft spot for her.  She has a Golden Bunny quality to her and, as I wrote earlier, I hope she eventually becomes a 5 star legendary girl since she's already halfway there in terms of hotness in the deep freeze of Winter.  Actually Xmas Lenaëlle is more than passable herself, even though the role she's playing is out of character with her personality.  I kind of imagine Gossy mentoring her in the background as she's going about her BDSM routine...