Christmas Is Back! Discussion

Mythos

I've been having terrible luck with this event. Been trying to get Xmas Rabbi since the beginning and she hasn't dropped. Not really sweating this event though, I'm saving up my kobans for the next Legendary Days anyway.

May RNGsus favor you all!

In Lili, managed to get Arabella.  I really wanted Mum Louise, but, oh, well.  Sexy Arabella is extremely lovely and I'm not complaining.  She was on my wish list anyway.  She kept jumping up and down and yelling from within the EP: "Pick me!  Pick me!"  So RNG said, okay.  Now that I've got her I wonder why she was so keen.  Given that she's a vampire I'm a little scared right now.  The last thing I'd ever want is a love bite from her!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Blain said:

gratz

she's a tasty version of the Chocolate Bunny

Yeah, quite a few years ago, Mum Louise invited Santa in for a few drinks... and other things.  He had a full facial disguise.  It turned out that Santa had a BBC and he so ravaged Louise with the sheer size of it that she fell pregnant with Rabbi.  She knew straight away the true nature of that Santa as soon as Rabbi was born and she noted the pretty infant's complexion.  Rabbi grew to be truly beautiful and a worthy rival for her mother.

• Haha 1

Damn, I've got two chances left at getting Lenaëlle in Peckerbird.  It doesn't look promising, though. [I meant to say 2 rounds, not chances - that's 49 chances]

Completely upgraded Santa Claudia's affection in that account and she is super fantastic!  Great poses, interesting, outrageous (maybe atrocious!) and funny affection scenes.  Thank you artists for doing such a great job on her.  Just a bit of a downer, though... As is usually the case with the final poses, her 3 star poses is the weakest of all of them - in my opinion, that is.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text