Patch Notes 12/12/18 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

1 minute ago, Valgo said:
  • Event Pachinko girls will not be available in the Epic Pachinko whenever the Event Pachinko is available.

I don't get this. Does it mean now all event pachinko girl is accessible at epic pachinko all the time?

It means that during Events we get a 3rd new Pachino option that only has the Event girls in it and the normal Pachino will no longer contain event girls.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Senpai-kun said:

It means that during Events we get a 3rd new Pachino option that only has the Event girls in it and the normal Pachino will no longer contain event girls.

• The rewards for this Pachinko will include Event girl, Legendary gifts, Legendary Equipments from the set of the event, Exclusive Hero Page content.

I can't wait to spend 5400 and get 3 legendary gifts when I could have previously gotten a confirmed girl. 

• Like 14

So I didn't get this part of (Legendary Equipments from the set of the event, Exclusive Hero Page content) 

does this mean we will not get the events set anymore? and what is the hero page content?

oh, and also have the same question of the 1800 kobans drop rate ?!

1 minute ago, Hawk_74 said:

I have only one question? 1800 kobans in Hentai Heroes or in Harem Heroes. 1800 kobans in Harem Heroes means more then 10000 kobans in Hentai Heroes or it will be otherwise - 1800 kobans in Hentai Heroes and about 150 in Harem Heroes.

When you read something official (and usually also unofficial) in this forum is always about Hentai Heroes, if it's not said otherwise.

35 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:
  • The rewards for this Pachinko will include Event girl, Legendary gifts, Legendary Equipments from the set of the event, Exclusive Hero Page content.

I can't wait to spend 5400 and get 3 legendary gifts when I could have previously gotten a confirmed girl. 

And don't forget the other nine gifts/equipment or the possibillity of a second girl.

• Like 2

So I'm not sure if this was a hot patch or is already part of the upcoming patch, but why was the possibility to reload the site while doing i. e. Adventure fights removed? I only read this tip a few months ago, but the fact that you can reload the site to use up your combativity faster has probably been the only reason for me to keep on playing. Would be nice to know whether this is actually intended and supposed to remain.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Montana said:

So I'm not sure if this was a hot patch or is already part of the upcoming patch, but why was the possibility to reload the site while doing i. e. Adventure fights removed? I only read this tip a few months ago, but the fact that you can reload the site to use up your combativity faster has probably been the only reason for me to keep on playing. Would be nice to know whether this is actually intended and supposed to remain.

Still works for me. You probably have the game in a frame and not directly in your browser window, that's why the refresh isn't working.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i'm still having problems with the game, an "error hh_1" occurs saying it takes too much in loading. My PC is ok, no firewall/antivirus problems, same thing about the internet and HH is the only app/program with this issue. Tell me what i have to do, because i have no more ideas.

Thanks