12 days and won nothing ...

4rch4nge192

Yes, as the title implies, I fought Donatia for 12 days during the whole winter event to get Xmas Lenaelle. 
I've even spent a few saved Kobans to fight him more often, but it seems I have a 0% chance of winning that girl from Donatien ... 
So honestly, 12 days and I do not win the rare girl ?

If nothing is done, until the next event, I honestly do not know if I will continue to play the game. 
I really enjoy playing it, I would not like to stop playing it. but if you can not win girls, 
from the bossgegnern (that's what I call them) then I'm lost the fun of the game ...
Edited by 4rch4nge192
  • Sad 1

Try to read older threads about drop rates... you will probably realize that 12 days with some refills and a missed girl is not the exception in this game, it's more frequently the rule. If you start complain for the event girls at Donatien, when you'll have to wait for the drops of Finalmecia you risk to throw your PC (or phone or tablet, whatever you use) out of the window. There is more than one people that claimed to have spent over 10k kobans for refills during events without getting a girl. As I said elsewhere, this is a game where you can force the RNG only if you are a heavy real money spender (aka game whale) and you are ready to spend all the koban necessary to get the girl, independently from the import. If you are not a real money spender, you can only rely on luck and the free kobans the game gives you, but in this case you must be ready to accept what the game gives you, as much or as little as it is, as complaining gives you nothing. If you can't stand this situation, then my personal opininion is that this is not the game for you.