Legendary Gifts Drops are pain in ass

dracusxx

Camon what about htis legendary gift drop they are soo troll, o use the 10x battle u see the special screen and u think YES I GOT IT and then bang a fuck legendary gift who destroys ur dreams and makes ask ur self why i still doing this ? plz dont do it anymore remove legendary gifts from the same villan who drops legendary girls !!!!!

Please don't remove legendary gifts. Basically, you're arguing that you'd rather they remove a 300-500k market item so you can simply get the $3,500 standard Dark Lord spoils because you don't like seeing a victory ball. If anything, I guess they could just make legendary gifts not produce the silver ball, but removing them would suck. Since there is no safety net for using kobons on refills to try and get the legendary, at least you get a few legendary gifts to offset the abysmal money earnings.

Note: I'd totally be on board if getting legendary affection items influenced legendary girl drops, then I'd be pissed, but it doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

To throw in my 2 cents, I would say I like having the legendary gift item on bosses with event girls. It doesn't interfere with the girl drop rate, it gives a legendary affection item and, if you don't like it, sell it. For me, though, I like them because it gives me a sense of what the RND is generating when aiming for the Event Girl. Of course, for me, when it comes to the Professor and legendary items, I never worry about it. At best he'll drop 2 items over the course of the event, and usually none. I just come to expect it from him.