Legendary days TARIA - THANK YOU DEVS

Grandlord

Dear All,

You can call me entitled, angry and for sure UNLUCKY ( <- that's my favourite, when everyone who got succecfull drop is going to cry over - YOU JUST NOT LUCKY ENOUGH).

I will tell my honest opinion: twice I'd dropped the game since of unbelivable luck, and past 2 years - NOTHING had changed.

I'd heard about system of antiluck where you stack your chances after each fight - crap. Sorry it is what it is.

Latest legendary days I was trying to catch a girl - "no luck" - you would say, I say - spagetti code OR devs do it on purpose, where i saw people with a same problem and the reason is behind - your spec.

So to say, I saw a guy KURT - he wasted more than 2k kobans to get legendary girl, while I saw people of 9 tries who got her, guess what - he is Charm spec.

I'd tryed 4 days ( 211 attempts ) + I'd wasted 3.800 kobans  and guess what - I dont have a Taria, you can easily guess my spec.

Hope that devs would reply me something.

Edited by Grandlord
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 refills , 4 days of full trying without wasting free points and i did not get her either (even though i am hardcore). It was my first girl on boss that i did not get since i joined the game , so i say yes - bad luck.

PS - bad luck protection only for regular boss girls :P

I believe her drop rate is insanely low, the last Legendary Trio (Levitya, Norou, and Fanny&Fione) were already low to begin with, but they were higher than Taria.

You'll notice that you can find more players having one of either of the 3, but I haven't seen Taria that often. If you look at the other Legendaries, check out their titles and you'll see that Taria the Champion is ACTUALLY Taria the PRO LEGENDARY HERO.

I think she was meant to have an even lower drop rate than the Legendary Three, so I don't think you were unlucky. More likely that it was statistically against you.

Edited by BloodBath1984

I used to laugh at people who whine about low drop rates, but now, seriously, i have the impression my accounts get punished somehow.
I have two accounts, one here and on on nutaku, and i fight bosses like crazy on every event.
Levitya and Norou, i have on both accounts. The maid twins, on one, since they came a 2nd time.
But since then?
No Greta, no Taria, no Octavia, no Golden Bunny, no Katharina. I had the luck on getting Adelaide once, but otherwise i feel like in one of these games where accounts which got flagged for cheating get far less drops without the player ever getting notified. But I did nothing wrong (i think.)
Of the 14 days events, i get one of the droppable girls per account on average, but since i already have all regular boss girls on both accounts, there have been months where the only girl i received all month was the one for doing the 12 missions.
I was already very close to getting bored since on my main account (here) all the girls are at max affection except levitya and norou which have just one star left each. I would not have known what to do after achieving this (and getting max affection for Shina whom i should receive probably tomorrow). So i am least happy that a new world comes now with 4 new available girls.
(But on a totally different note, seriously, Ninjas again??? Nothing more original?)

as far as it goes for legendary girls i managed to get  Levitya  Norou   Fanny&Fione  Golden Bunny  and now Taria  the usual formula farming the boss 24/7 with regular att  pace and if that doesn't work resort to koban refill at last  hours of the event (didn't work for some girls) and i'm  hardcore class  tried to change the girls in my battle set to charm  on few events and saw no major  difference. Can anyone tell me if that 1800 koban pachinko roll  was just for that  one event  or what because  haven't seen it in other events?

Of the original 3 I only got Norou the first time she appeared. The revival.with all 3 was a failure, like the twins and Levitya before. Didnt get Golden Bunny either. So yeah, bad luck is real.

BUT... then I did get Taria. Who said her droprate was even lower than the original 3? I'm not buying it. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sargaras said:

Devs hello. Any reaction? Even to delete this thread would be a reaction.

What reaction do you expect from them? You're just whining because you didn't get a girl (moreover, using only 3800 kobans... ask Chthugha how many kobans he wasted).

If you can't live with that, just leave the game right away.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Daniele said:

What reaction do you expect from them? You're just whining because you didn't get a girl (moreover, using only 3800 kobans... ask Chthugha how many kobans he wasted).

If you can't live with that, just leave the game right away.

He already did twice before 🤔