(Fixed) Err hh_01 Error (Testserver)

Wallpaper2

Hello,

i made up an Account on the test server a few days ago and since today i got some problem. Everytime i try to do something that gives me EXP(Fighting, Story Progress, Missions) i get this Error:

"The Server didnt answer properly. Please try again. (Err HH_01 Error)"

The first time it came up was in Story Mode. I cant progress in Storymode anymore cause of that glitch.

I tried Chrome and Firefox, i tried closing and opening up and i tried restarting the browser. I´m missing 2EXP to Level 20. Since it´s only Test Server i dont care that much, but if there´s a fix or something to this i would be glad. 

Edit: 

If i click on "Claim Reward" on missions, and this error comes up i still get the items(hats, flowers) but the mission wont disappear. So i can just close this menu and open up again to farm infinite items. Not working with Money, just with items.

Edit 2:

As far as i can see i´m not the only one with that problem. In the leaderboards are 2 other people stuck at level 19 with a huge amount of EXP. That means that i still get the EXP but dont get the Levelup. Guess that´s what causing that bug. 

Edit 3:

Seems like it got fixed. Thanks!

Edited by Wallpaper2

On 1/6/2019 at 9:46 PM, Wallpaper2 said:

Edit 2:

As far as i can see i´m not the only one with that problem. In the leaderboards are 2 other people stuck at level 19 with a huge amount of EXP. That means that i still get the EXP but dont get the Levelup. Guess that´s what causing that bug. 

Edit 3:

Seems like it got fixed. Thanks!

so you say your XP/level up bugs seems fixed, but not the entitled HH1?