Villainess for harem

LordRagy84

With this new map ninja sacred lands i think there are 3 if not more evil girls (boss) girls that I and probably other people as well would like to put in their harem  like Edwarda  Finalmecia and now Karole these are just the ones i can name at the moment might be more out there maybe some event or add them in pachinko (if there are plans already to get them through further story advancement forget that i said anything)

Edited by LordRagy84
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, sadly boss girls won't be part of our harems. That's a little sad considering Karole looks a lot better than Derri. Moreover Derri looks a lot more like a villain than Karole, but oh well maybe a miracle will happen and in some distant future we will have a boss girls event...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Well, sadly boss girls won't be part of our harems. That's a little sad considering Karole looks a lot better than Derri. Moreover Derri looks a lot more like a villain than Karole, but oh well maybe a miracle will happen and in some distant future we will have a boss girls event...

I share your opinion. Derri looks kind of like "that girl that you saw somewhere in the previous events but you can't really recall the name". Karole is definitely better looking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cantrix said:

2 hours ago, Kojot said:

I share your opinion. Derri looks kind of like "that girl that you saw somewhere in the previous events but you can't really recall the name". Karole is definitely better looking.

In this case my opinion is exactly the opposite. I like more Derri in appearance than Karole. Dunno if Karole will turn out evil or a test type like Roko Sensei, but in my opinion it is her the one that has that point of evilness in her expression, and, as I said, her appearance doesn't turn me on as Derri's one. So, unlike Finalmecia's case, I am not unhappy about the idea that sooner or later it will be Derri to join my harem.