feedback on new colored item tooltips

Hotless

Hey, today i just logged on the test server and i almost wet my pants when i saw those strange colored tooltips, i was like "omg what is that ?? am i playing the correct game ??"

Maybe i am among the few that don't like changes or new updates and i would prefer for the game to remain the same so i can do the same old daily routine but surely this change scared the shit out of me and my only wish is that they'll never release it to the live servers.

So what do you have to say about this new change ??

5 hours ago, Hotless said:

my only wish is that they'll never release it to the live servers.

They will 🤣 The new design will be live on Jan 16

Anyways, usually i don't like changes either, but those tooltips are almost  irrilevant, who cares about their colors! :D

tool tips is ok but its a bit pointless really and one problem i have with it is the following on the 6th tool tip pop up the blue got it button  is of my screen meaning i cannot click on it to get rid of it, my screen size is 1024 x 768 , can you move it more to the centre, because as it is now i not able to play in the leagues.

The 4th tooltip only half of the blue button is on my screen so i can click on that one just about.

Edited by wertyu

4 hours ago, wertyu said:

tool tips is ok but its a bit pointless really and one problem i have with it is the following on the 6th tool tip pop up the blue got it button  is of my screen meaning i cannot click on it to get rid of it, my screen size is 1024 x 768 , can you move it more to the centre, because as it is now i not able to play in the leagues.

The 4th tooltip only half of the blue buttuon is on my screen so i can click on that one just about.

Same issue here. Missed about half a days worth of league tokens until I was able to get to my desktop because of this. Changing text size didn't help, and trying to zoom in / out and panning didn't work either.

I hope this gets worked out before it go's live, because I would hate to lose the league tokens on my main all because of some stupid tutorial.