This game is nothing more than a bosh

Shemale Lover

the game is getting bullshit . I participated 3 times in (winter chills) Event Pachinko &  lost 5,400 Kobans and did not even give me a girl. I'm sorry for you with the game you made. I had collected these kobans in 3 months  at 7/24  . I'm really sorry for you 

I had the same experience on the Sci Fi event

these game is nothing more than a shit 

Fuck the game

Eh, it's always the same in anything that has RNG. Just do it one time next time and if you don't get anything - just let it go and accept that you're not fated to be together. Or better yet, avoid it and just go for epic pachinko since it's more reliable. Event pachinko is really for lucky bastards and people who had run out of girls in epic pachinko.

1 hour ago, Lhans said:

Eh, it's always the same in anything that has RNG. Just do it one time next time and if you don't get anything - just let it go and accept that you're not fated to be together. Or better yet, avoid it and just go for epic pachinko since it's more reliable. Event pachinko is really for lucky bastards and people who had run out of girls in epic pachinko.

Yeah you are right but the game is shit

32 minutes ago, Shemale Lover said:

In my opinion, I was oppressed in this game. They must compensate

I think the drop rates in the event pachinko are bullshit. But 3 spins and no girl isn't an unlikely outcome. I wouldn't expect any compensation for that.

Just because it took you 3 months to save it doesn't mean it's worth more than anyone else's. You can get over 5400 Kobans in one month just by playing the game to a low standard daily (no contest wins required), so it's not much at all.