Why are epic girls not as strong as common girls

Launcelotopuss

The stats are affected by how many stars the girl has. A 3 star girl has her base stats multiplied by 1.9, and a 5 star by 2.5. Higher rarity girls are stronger than girls with the same number of stars of them.

Also this feels like more of a question than a suggestion, might want to use the appropriate area next time.

Yeah, epic girls aren't really worth it. Not as good as legendary girls in combat especially since most of them are 3 stars. They cost a lot to upgrade. You'd think they'd at least make them give back a lot more money/hour. Or at the very least make the duration 2 hours per income gain. However, gotta get em all mentality and all.

I know this isn't a place for questions it was meant to make someone realize that it doesn't make sense, so a suggestion by question I guess you could say. My suggestion would be to make a maxed out rare, epic, legendary girl have stronger stats than any maxed out girl of a lower category. This only makes sense bc of the amount of affection and time it takes to star up with "higher rarity" girls. Why go through all the effort and resources to max out a epic girl if the common girl will be stronger in the end? Another question I know, but I've found it very effective to get someone else to say what your thinking on their own.

14 minutes ago, Launcelotopuss said:

I know this isn't a place for questions it was meant to make someone realize that it doesn't make sense, so a suggestion by question I guess you could say. My suggestion would be to make a maxed out rare, epic, legendary girl have stronger stats than any maxed out girl of a lower category. This only makes sense bc of the amount of affection and time it takes to star up with "higher rarity" girls. Why go through all the effort and resources to max out a epic girl if the common girl will be stronger in the end? Another question I know, but I've found it very effective to get someone else to say what your thinking on their own.

That IS how it works. The problem is that we can't actually max out most of the higher rarity girls, because the proper max is 5 stars. If you meant that a 3 star rare should be stronger than a 5 star common, then unfortunately the power gap for people who fail to get a 5 star legendary would be WAY too high.

Please also remember that the forum is used by people who have English as not their first language (including the developers). Being 'cute' with questions as suggestions doesn't work, it just makes people think that you're using the forum wrong.