Question on the new attraction system

abba123

So, if I understood this correctly, from now, 10 games in epic pachinko will not give a guaranteed girl, its a girl or 50 atr. points. So, now a girl can cost either 5400 or 10800, is this right?

I really dont get it why was this implemented, seriously... what was the base for this change?

And what about single spins, is it still possible to get girls from it, or it only gives items?

35 minutes ago, TheMadaFucker said:

So, if I understood this correctly, from now, 10 games in epic pachinko will not give a guaranteed girl, its a girl or 50 atr. points. So, now a girl can cost either 5400 or 10800, is this right?

I really dont get it why was this implemented, seriously... what was the base for this change?

And what about single spins, is it still possible to get girls from it, or it only gives items?

EVENT Pachinko works like that. EPIC Pachinko is unchanged with the new system.

1 hour ago, TheMadaFucker said:

Yes, I saw that in the patch notes they mention Event Pachinko, but then why change the descriptions?

Dunno, but I tested it and it's the same 1 free girl at 10x with the 100 attraction shard animation.

2 hours ago, TheMadaFucker said:

Yes, I saw that in the patch notes they mention Event Pachinko, but then why change the descriptions?

Thats why we need a better clarification about this! @Kinkoid

Unintentional/text only, we already confirmed this with Kaos on discord that Epic Pachinko has no functional changes.

• Thanks 1