Shards bug

Tommy55

I mean if you read this patch nitice...then it should be dropping AT LEAST one shard

Villains
  • In addition to winning a girl by getting 100 Attraction points for her, you will be able to seduce a girl from each villain by getting Attraction points in the following manner:
    • Dark Lord will give between 1 and 69 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
    • Ninja Spy will give between 1 and 30 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
    • Gruntt will give between 1 and 16 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
    • Edwarda will give between 1 and 7 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)
    • Donatien will give between 1 and 7 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
    • Sylvanus will give between 1 and 8 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
    • Bremen will give between 1 and 7 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
    • Finalmecia will give between 1 and 5 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)
    • Roko Senseï  will give between 1 and 4 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
    • Karole  will give between 1 and 3 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)

between 1 and xx Attraction for girls

So each battle we don'T get a shard we loose more and more....and guess what?

I bet there won't be any compensation again for the losses

• Thinking 1

If it is as you say....then why does it say between 1 and xx ??

I mean if I would be writing this note and I mean to say what you indicate then I would write between 0 and xx or I would explicitly mention that IF shards drops, then it will be between 1 and xx. Why else would everyone complain about it if it was so clear?

To be honest...I don't know you GeorgeMTO but if I would be a sceptic person, then I would suspect you of always claiming that this or that isn't a bug...or it's well known...or it's this or that  - what ever just to play down what is happening and especially if people ask for compensation like in the leages thread which is now completely ignored if I may add this.

Edit: I'm not an ungrateful person. I do apprechiate the devs work and efforts to improve the geme and your efforts to try to help. But man if I fuck up in my job I am honest about it and admit it. I destroyed already hardware worth several thousand Euros and shit like this happens but the moment you try to hide it instead of admitting, appologising and trying to fix it, that when people loose trust in you!

Edited by AresLST
edit
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AresLST said:

Fair enough, but then how come GeorgeMTO apparently 'knows' what is supposed to be corect and nobody else seems to? 😉

Because getting at least 1 shard for every fight would make it much too easy to get girls.

1 minute ago, MCP said:

Because getting at least 1 shard for every fight would make it much too easy to get girls.

I can't speak for everyone else, but the issue I'm having (on the Nutaku version, if it matters) is that some fights against the bosses give zero rewards.  I've been playing since before the Invaded Kingdom was available, and I can't recall it ever being the case that attacking a boss would give you absolutely nothing.

Of the 30 or so fights I've done against Karole, all but two of them have given me a single gift item.  That makes sense given past experience and the rewards table that's listed on her Perform page.  It's the two other fights I've had where I got zero rewards that worry me.  It is unprecedented for this game, and I strongly believe (as others do) that I should be getting shards for those 2/30 fights, rather than nothing.

1 minute ago, MCP said:

How so? It would still require dozens of fights. Depends on how the chances are to get one shard or more. I mean what's the point in introducing the shards if basically nothing changes and you still can need 10.000 fights and not get the girl? Then we're basically back to square one...it all depends on luck. The only change is that you feel a bit better if you can pamper yourself by the ray of hope called shards - but it still doesn't change anything when you see you have 5 shards 😩

14 minutes ago, AresLST said:

If it is as you say....then why does it say between 1 and xx ??

I mean if I would be writing this note and I mean to say what you indicate then I would write between 0 and xx or I would explicitly mention that IF shards drops, then it will be between 1 and xx. Why else would everyone complain about it if it was so clear?

To be honest...I don't know you GeorgeMTO but if I would be a sceptic person, then I would suspect you of always claiming that this or that isn't a bug...or it's well known...or it's this or that - what ever just to play down what is happening and especially if people ask for compensation like in the leages thread which is now completely ignored if I may add this.

Edit: I'm not an ungrateful person. I do apprechiate the devs work and efforts to improve the geme and your efforts to try to help. But man if I fuck up in my job I am honest about it and admit it. I destroyed already hardware worth several thousand Euros and shit like this happens but the moment you try to hide it instead of admitting, appologising and trying to fix it, that when people loose trust in you!

I'm just a player, not a dev. I used to moderate here but stopped because of several reasons (including poor communication). My comments are not, and never have been official communications except when I'm posting a screenshot of a Kinkoid employee saying something. People complain because they're dumb and don't think. If you've played this game for a while, you know that boss drops are rare. Why on earth would Kinkoid swap to a system where the worst case is 100 battles to get a girl? 

I never said well known by the way, I've said things are known. As in, there are already existing reports of them, both here and on discord. I know lots of things because I am active and read other people's posts.

1 minute ago, AresLST said:

How so? It would still require dozens of fights. Depends on how the chances are to get one shard or more. I mean what's the point in introducing the shards if basically nothing changes and you still can need 10.000 fights and not get the girl? Then we're basically back to square one...it all depends on luck. The only change is that you feel a bit better if you can pamper yourself by the ray of hope called shards - but it still doesn't change anything when you see you have 5 shards 😩

I'm sorry, but getting at least 1 shard per fight would result in being guaranteed to get a legendary girl in at most 100 fights, which would be much too easy. Getting all three girls from a boss in a new world in at most 300 fights would also be too easy. That would leave just boring grinding in a new world with no excitement.

I get the impression that the blank reward is a shard for a girl you already have, which is probably a bug.

What bothers me more is this:

Pachinkos

• Villains' girls have been removed from the Epic Pachinko
  • The Event Pachinko will give 100 Attraction points

Figured I would try an Event Pachinko spin, got no Attraction.  Tried again in case it was a bug, again no shards.  Wasted 3600 kobans on nothing due to misleading patch notes.  I mean, I wasn't expecting a girl with every spin at only 1800 kobans each, but I wasn't expecting nothing at all, either.

Would it kill them to get someone who is a native English speaker to proof read their communications?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1