More options to sort harem girls

Tony V

This new patch change the sorting order of the "grade". It now starts from 0 stars at the top to 5 stars at the bottom. While I do see the benefit of putting girls with less stars at the top (like being able to click on quick cash girls faster). I believe many players, including me, would rather have high star girls at the top (my dignity couldn't allow my starting girls being placed at the bottom!:D)

So perhaps we could add more sorting options for us to choose?

This new patch change the sorting order of the "grade". It now starts from 0 stars at the top to 5 stars at the bottom. While I do see the benefit of putting girls with less stars at the top (like being able to click on quick cash girls faster). I believe many players, including me, would rather have high star girls at the top (my dignity couldn't allow my 5 star girls being placed at the bottom!:D)

So perhaps we could add more sorting options for us to choose?

15 hours ago, Zteev said:

It would be nice. The ability to sort based on the following would be good - note that some of these are already filters, but one might want a sort rather than a filter.

Level
Time remaining until collection
Specialty
Rarity

Already asked quite a number of months ago. Never had a single response by the devs on the argument. I expressed my opinion elsewhere on this, by saying that if the devs would implement these suggestions, they could have since the introduction of harem 2.0 (plus other considerations a little too long to repeat them here). As an ex-programmer I can assure you that introducing such changes in the game is not a task who requires weeks or months for implementation. It is for this fact that I think that it was a devs decision (although never explicitly declared) to not include those list-ordering options.

Edited by Observer_X