This is some bullshit

Janaff

Fix the damn Tower of Fame already. The stupid bug where you randomly can't battle anyone in the Leagues just fucked up my placement in the League and I'm not happy about it. If I knew this was gonna happen I wouldn't have wasted kobans on a refill of challenge points.

Try clicking Challenge

download.thumb.png.f24cf4b713335ee02f5102a0bb4c1567.png

and all it does it refresh the stupid page

1167401269_download(1).thumb.png.6294526c08b65b1e3bd79f00a5f4c342.png

I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet.

• Like 1

Quite unfortunate this happened to you.:S Previous season, another player on the forum lost the first position because of this bug.

This problem actually doesn't appear to have been random, every time blocking the challenges ~5 minutes before and ~10 minutes after reset. With the new league season I was able to fight a couple of minutes after reset, so it might have been fixed now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, John 1039 said:

With the new league season I was able to fight a couple of minutes after reset, so it might have been fixed now

I don't think so. It seems this bug doesn't occur when a new league starts, at least not in the first minutes. It was the same last week too.
Edit: i read the other thread just now, they have already answered you ^_^

However guys, i know it's annoying, but just don't wait the last 5 minutes to fight your battles.

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 1

yes im hit with the same shit spend 188 kobans to refill then get froze out for a day with no fucking compensation or your in the top 10 and the same shit happens who the fuck does that! if its a bug fix it if its some ahole fucking with the players for shits and giggles fire their ass un till you can tell me its fixed your not getting another fucking cent from me!!!!!!!