Please revamp the league reward

Valgo

For the love of god, please adjust the reward on league. The league reward currently is rather unreasonable & demotivating, there is almost no reason to stay on high league when the reward for top 1-5 lower league is bigger than high league 16-30th. An the higher the league was, the wider the gap is.

At Nutaku, here is the gap between D1 & D2

D1 - 1st place - 1,200 koban

D1 - 2nd-4th - 512 koban

D2 - 16-30th - 384 koban

With such a wide gap in reward, player tend to drop league since you can earn koban way faster by doing so (Even more so if you can keep secure 1st place in lower league).

The reward should be scale in a way that 75th place in higher league provide a better reward than 1st place in lower league. So if D1 provide 1st place provide 1.2k koban, the D2 75th place should provide higher than that.

It would be better to spread out the prizes more such as 1st-4th , 5th-21st, 22-50,ect
5-21st would be half the kobans as 1st-4th however the money and combativity reward for 1st-4th be higher in exchange since the main reason that strong players stay in the lower leagues is that they want a higher koban reward.

Combativity rewards for the top spots in lower league groups would be nice as well.

The koban reward for 5th-21st would be at least the same as the league below it for 1st-4th

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, natstar said:

It would be better to spread out the prizes more such as 1st-4th , 5th-21st, 22-50,ect
5-21st would be half the kobans as 1st-4th however the money and combativity reward for 1st-4th be higher in exchange since the main reason that strong players stay in the lower leagues is that they want a higher koban reward.

Combativity rewards for the top spots in lower league groups would be nice as well.

The koban reward for 5th-21st would be at least the same as the league below it for 1st-4th

I don't pretty much agree with the reward of 5-21 being half of 1st-4th for  lower league due to the wide gap. 

I can easily secure position 1st-4th in D1 but at D2 my position would barely cling to 46-75th.

At high league, the competition is rather fierce & a minor different in performance between you & you opponent can made a lot of different.

Edited by Valgo

You forget that no player can allow himself to drop the leagues, for one simple reason: experience. When the leagues were introduced, half of the experience from the daily missions (previously one of the main sources of experience for all players, and almost the absolute main for free players) was redirected on league fights. Even with the smaller gains of one sixth experience from battles lost, with the far objective of over ten millions experience points for level 400, no free player can ditch league battles, independently from the rewards he obtains every week.

Moreover, if the devs would have had league rewards put the way that has been suggested in this thread, they could have set things that way directly when leagues were activated and then updated two weeks after first activation, so IMHO (unfortunately) it is higly unlikely that league rewards will get modified in the future.

On 2/16/2019 at 6:24 AM, Observer_X said:

You forget that no player can allow himself to drop the leagues, for one simple reason: experience. When the leagues were introduced, half of the experience from the daily missions (previously one of the main sources of experience for all players, and almost the absolute main for free players) was redirected on league fights. Even with the smaller gains of one sixth experience from battles lost, with the far objective of over ten millions experience points for level 400, no free player can ditch league battles, independently from the rewards he obtains every week.

Moreover, if the devs would have had league rewards put the way that has been suggested in this thread, they could have set things that way directly when leagues were activated and then updated two weeks after first activation, so IMHO (unfortunately) it is higly unlikely that league rewards will get modified in the future.

At 300+ level with all monostats item, there is almost no longer any reason to rush exp to raise ego or stats when the exp take that long to be raise. If I am to choose between exp & koban, I would rather choose koban. Let's not forget that you also earn lot's of cash & stamina to obtain & raise girl affection or level.

I had seen the trend of more player participating league only once every 2 week, as the reward was far more rewarding by being abuse in such a manner.

It is fine if the developer doesn't care about tweaking the reward, I guess I would just abuse this features as much as all the current player does until developer itself personally fix it. I just don't see any motivation to continue to play on high league when the reward was utter crap.

Edited by Valgo

As I already said elsewhere, your account, your decisions. I was simply stating my opinion on the fact that for me no matter the rewards, ditching the leagues is wrong. If you're OK in taking muck more (up to double) the time of other players to level up, I have no right to even try stop you (not to mention the fact that even if I wanted I would not have the means :)). Anyways, sooner or later, every player that does not find itself "at home" (to use this expression) in Dicktator III (because he has stats high enough to survive in the last league without getting demoted), will have only the choice to become a tanker, or resign to make alternate weeks, one in a league he can't survive in (and get demoted), the other in the next lower league where he will almost surely get into the first 15 positions (and then get promoted again). And to be sure to survive in Dicktator III one can only reach level 400 as fast as he is able, and then work hard as he can to get six legendary level 400 monostat items of his specialty as quick as he can.

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

As I already said elsewhere, your account, your decisions. I was simply stating my opinion on the fact that for me no matter the rewards, ditching the leagues is wrong. If you're OK in taking muck more (up to double) the time of other players to level up, I have no right to even try stop you (not to mention the fact that even if I wanted I would not have the means :)). Anyways, sooner or later, every player that does not find itself "at home" (to use this expression) in Dicktator III (because he has stats high enough to survive in the last league without getting demoted), will have only the choice to become a tanker, or resign to make alternate weeks, one in a league he can't survive in (and get demoted), the other in the next lower league where he will almost surely get into the first 15 positions (and then get promoted again). And to be sure to survive in Dicktator III one can only reach level 400 as fast as he is able, and then work hard as he can to get six legendary level 400 monostat items of his specialty as quick as he can.

You do realize that by the time you hit level 300+, you would only earn enough exp to raise your level once a week? That would took about 2 years for you to hit level 400 & there is no guarantee you would still be playing it after 2 years.

Also, even though I say exp can be sacrifice in such a manner. The reality is..... not much sacrifice was done due to exp earn as winner vs exp earn as losing.

You earn 160 more exp as winner while 40 as losing, just do a bit of maths here.

1st week in D2 league - Skip it & 0 exp

2nd week in D1 league - 1st place in league, beating 99 opponent 3 times would be about (99 opponent * 3 combat * 200 exp win = 59,400 exp)

Now if look into my current circumstances which I could barely cling into position 45th at D2.

1st week in D2 league - Position 46, 45 opponent that cannot be beaten would be about (45 * 3 * 40 = 5,400 exp) & 54 that you could beat would be about (54 * 3 * 200 = 32,400)

That would gave you about 37,800 exp per week or 75,600 in 2 week if you keep it that way. 

In other word, you only lost about 16,200 exp or about 22,920 exp (If only able to secure top 15). You lost more by being at mediocre position than you did in top 15 at lower league when you take into account the amount of cash, koban & stamina involved. The amount of cash you earn can be use for pachinko spin up to 7 times while the stamina worth 2 koban refill.

And no.. reaching level 400 would not guarantee you survive when the entire class isn't even balance in the first place. At nutaku at current D2 where I reside, about 65 out of 105 player is HC class. 

First and probably most important, I play more "of stomach", I don't have the time to put myself into doing maths like you did, simpler as it may be (and to me yours looks not basic, as in my life I was almost never strong in mathemathical analysis).

Furthermore, as I said in my last post, your account, your decisions, and obviously this also means my account, my decisions. Although I will probably never act the same as you, I respect yours. As I said elsewhere, reaching level 400, posed my patience endures, for me is a personal objective. If for you it is not, as I said, your decision. And, as I stated previously, I don't care about league rewards because except my last passage from Sexpert III to Dicktator I, I usually get more money and kobans elsewhere in the game. My opininion is that the main purpose of the leagues is continue to gain the experience that was subtracted from daily missions, and (with all due respect) nothing you said has moved me one inch from that opinion. I find quite evident at this point that we diverge on play style and methods, ad that we will be hardly agree on those arguments (not a first time for me on this forum :)).

21 hours ago, Observer_X said:

First and probably most important, I play more "of stomach", I don't have the time to put myself into doing maths like you did, simpler as it may be (and to me yours looks not basic, as in my life I was almost never strong in mathemathical analysis).

Furthermore, as I said in my last post, your account, your decisions, and obviously this also means my account, my decisions. Although I will probably never act the same as you, I respect yours. As I said elsewhere, reaching level 400, posed my patience endures, for me is a personal objective. If for you it is not, as I said, your decision. And, as I stated previously, I don't care about league rewards because except my last passage from Sexpert III to Dicktator I, I usually get more money and kobans elsewhere in the game. My opininion is that the main purpose of the leagues is continue to gain the experience that was subtracted from daily missions, and (with all due respect) nothing you said has moved me one inch from that opinion. I find quite evident at this point that we diverge on play style and methods, ad that we will be hardly agree on those arguments (not a first time for me on this forum :)).

It's not about account, it's about how rewarding & fun it was for your effort. Currently there is neither of it in the higher league.

Getting more money & koban elsewhere in the game? That's because you barely hit the surface of a high league. 

And to continue gain experience? Yeah.. as if losing 16,200 exp a lot.. That amount is only worth about 2 days daily,  a rather small amount compare to the koban, cash, & stamina you lost for staying at bottom bracket of upper league.

• Sad 1