Why Are ERRORS Popping Up NOW More Than EVER?

Graedwulf

Lately I have been getting the pop-up:::  " The server didn't answer properly.  Please try again. (Err HH_1 error) "

I have played this game for a while, so I figured out that when collecting money from your Harem or doing other actionable things, you can't click Collect or Action right away and you have to wait a little bit, otherwise that error will pop up. 

But lately, I have been getting that pop-up ALL THE TIME.  No matter WHAT I am doing, it is coming up.  I even wait until after one of my Harem girls collects the money then click the next one and I STILL get that pop-up error.

So my question is:  What is going ON here??  Why is this happening now more than ever?  I have been an avid fan since I have started playing this game, but this is honestly discouraging me a bit.  I don't like that.

Edited by Graedwulf

It's not the weekend and I still haven't received an answer from Kinkoid or anyone else answering this issue.  I'd be really surprised if it were only me experiencing these game ruining experiences.  In order for me to do anything I literally have to click SUPER slow, and even then sometimes I still get that error, it's devastating.

The fact that there hasn't been a flood of similar reports of late does seem to indicate that it really is just you, or at least a very limited number of players. It could very well be that Kinkoid's servers have trouble reaching IPs on your network specifically, which would be an issue on "your" end. (I'm putting "your" in scare quotes because it might not actually be something you can do anything about, except complain to your ISP.)

But, for an alternative possibility - have you tried using a different browser?

Edited by _shal_

18 hours ago, _shal_ said:

The fact that there hasn't been a flood of similar reports of late does seem to indicate that it really is just you, or at least a very limited number of players. It could very well be that Kinkoid's servers have trouble reaching IPs on your network specifically, which would be an issue on "your" end. (I'm putting "your" in scare quotes because it might not actually be something you can do anything about, except complain to your ISP.)

But, for an alternative possibility - have you tried using a different browser?

In the words of ZubatLEL, "Unlucky". I have not tried using a different browser though, is that supposed to help somehow?

2 hours ago, Graedwulf said:

In the words of ZubatLEL, "Unlucky". I have not tried using a different browser though, is that supposed to help somehow?

Firefox was the culprit for a major share of these server-doesn't-respond errors in the past, presumably due to some idiosyncratic way of trying to communicate with the HH servers. I'm not sure what the specific status of that is nowadays, but there's at least this precedent for the browser being responsible.

Edited by _shal_

On 2/21/2019 at 10:18 PM, _shal_ said:

Firefox was the culprit for a major share of these server-doesn't-respond errors in the past, presumably due to some idiosyncratic way of trying to communicate with the HH servers. I'm not sure what the specific status of that is nowadays, but there's at least this precedent for the browser being responsible.

I took your advice and switched.  Went from Safari to Google Chrome, and Google Chrome has been a huge difference!  It is now back to normal in terms of how it plays.  For some odd reason Safari went down the tube, and Google Chrome is taking me back to how Safari (used to) ran.  It is also worth noting that in Safari, even though gameplay music is ON, it does NOT play.  It will play in Google Chrome though.  Just thought that was interesting.  Thank you, _shal_ !

• Like 1