Suggested Quality of Life change

Rerixion

Get rid of the Koban requirement for "Collect all cash" from the Harem Tab.

Lets be real, its some bullshit. People are gonna spend their Kobans on Epic Pachinko and maybe refills, not something they can do within 1 minute.. Charging for something so small is just stupid and greedy.

Edited by Rerixion
  • Like 2

Just because you don't spend them doesn't mean other don't spend them. ALOT of people use the feature, making such call outs its the same as saying people don't use kobans to reset their battle group. Or restock their shop.  

As for more "moderate stuff". Keep it polite. As for your "Suggestion" there is a suggestion section on the forum.

As for some previous dev statements about this subject, they aint ever getting rid of it :) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...

I don't like that feature either but I understand why its there. Its a major battle between my greed for kobans and my laziness every time.

The devs need all the money they can get to keep providing us with this quality game and if just one person buys kobans to use the

insta-collect then its done its job.

Since I agree, I would like to add my 2 cents to this....let's suppose you have a 100 girls, it still doesn't make sense to spend money to collect money you've already made. Even if 1 girl is ready to give money, the collection price is same. Instead of kobans perhaps if there was another option that allowed us to collect if we give 2% of available income.

4 hours ago, t6gear said:

Since I agree, I would like to add my 2 cents to this....let's suppose you have a 100 girls, it still doesn't make sense to spend money to collect money you've already made. Even if 1 girl is ready to give money, the collection price is same. Instead of kobans perhaps if there was another option that allowed us to collect if we give 2% of available income.

I really like that idea since my game runs kinda slow and I can't get to the bottom of my (17 girl) harem without the game needed to load for a minute. I'd even take a 10% cut just because I'm lazy.

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎18 at 7:50 PM, Rerixion said:

Get rid of the Koban requirement for "Collect all cash" from the Harem Tab.

Lets be real, its some bullshit. People are gonna spend their Kobans on Epic Pachinko and maybe refills, not something they can do within 1 minute.. Charging for something so small is just stupid and greedy.

The developers deserve compensation for working hard to make this game what it is,

I myself do not begrudge paying 3 Euros monthly for this feature.

The thing is that if you want something nice or good your going to need to pay for it, welcome to the real world.

People who want or expect a free ride while other people pay will eventually be disappointed

• Like 1

Have to disagree with the suggestion. If you say that people aren't going to use this option, then why make the suggestion in the first place?

Anyway, a game is all about challenges and overcoming them. The same applies here. It costs kobans to get all your girls money at once. So you now have a choice: click them all one by one or have it automated. While knowing that if you use this you'll probably going to have to do all your daily missions for 2 days in a row to pay for it. Edit2: it's only 12 kobans for me, 30 girls. Which means that finishing your daily missions once gets you 150/12 = 12,5 times collecting money. That looks like a fair deal to me!

That's the challenge.

(edit): PS: you do realize that you can get 150kobans for free every day, right?

Edited by ZenMaster