Flight attendent

heya guys, if some of the admin could check the database .. i basicaly filled all 12 quests for the flight attendent .. but icould not redeem her .. can someone look that up in the database ? 

thank you

Edited by rocksolid

You had to accept the reward for 12 of the 14 daily missions during the event (you only got 1 daily mission for the event a day so completing any other for the day did not count) like Sarkasth said if you did not accept the reward for the 12th mission during the event it would not have been counted and since you took so long to talk about it that is most likely your problem.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, lordhaze17 said:

Not for Flight Attendent but I completed 12/12 daily missions and didn't get Secretary Rabbi. Perhaps the same bug, or you only get the girl by the end of the day or anything like that?

there are so many of these posts including multiple for this particular event... and you had to pick probably the only one that is unclear/a different thing.

the event 14 days, not 12. you just have to complete 12 of the missions in the 14 days. the girl should arrive at the end of the event.

On 9/12/2017 at 11:43 PM, lordhaze17 said:

Not for Flight Attendent but I completed 12/12 daily missions and didn't get Secretary Rabbi. Perhaps the same bug, or you only get the girl by the end of the day or anything like that?

You always get the girl om the last day of the event only needing 12 is so other people can catch up if they missed 2 days of the 14