Weekly reward

Ginpachi

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

A discord moderator has informed us that it's apparently a holiday where Kinkoid's office is based, so no response is expected to this non-game breaking issue until tomorrow.

People are paying money to play this game, lack of respose due to a holiday is unacceptable.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

A discord moderator has informed us that it's apparently a holiday where Kinkoid's office is based, so no response is expected to this non-game breaking issue until tomorrow.

Thx for the info, but since it's carnival, I wouldn't expect a response (besides 'it will be fixed') before wednesday/thursday.

4 minutes ago, Dafrenzel said:

Also nothing. No news sofar...guess after Carnaval. Well Kinkoid I expect a few kegs of beer for my thirsty ladies and myself!

Or when not possible..triple rewards, ey?😉

There is already Patch Notes in discord. They are investigating the situation.

3 hours ago, Dafrenzel said:

Also nothing. No news sofar...guess after Carnaval. Well Kinkoid I expect a few kegs of beer for my thirsty ladies and myself!

Or when not possible..triple rewards, ey?😉

Having finished 2nd (+/-1) in Mojo I wouldn't look any gift horse in the mouth.

IRL it often feels like I can't have nice things, so a tiny voice in my head said that the fact that I, a free player, having finished 2nd in any ToF category, must have broken it. :P

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Kinda figured that from the forum contest they have running till tomorrow and no announcement today.  Thanks.