taduccion al español

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
En 10/3/2019 a las 6:55, GeorgeMTO dijo:

English only in the forum please, thank you.

Hey @GeorgeMTO, they are complaining about that in the forum Spanish is forbidden and you want that they stop writting in that language? C'mon, give them a break, I think they have a point and they deserve some kind of attention, don't you think?

Yo los apoyo, el español es un idioma muy bello, sólo espero que si se llegara a aprobar su uso, cada usuario se comprometiera a no destruir el idioma con cada cosa que escriban, el sangrado ocular y el cáncer en los ojos es cosa seria, jajajaja.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Peterminator said:

Hey @GeorgeMTO , they are complaining about that in the forum Spanish is forbidden and you want that they stop writting in that language? C'mon, give them a break, I think they have a point and they deserve some kind of attention, don't you think

This post has been moved to the translators section as I don't visit it normally and my comment is 9 months old. I think Kinkoid ignoring their request for such a long period of time means that they don't think they deserve any such attention.

Hahahaha, @GeorgeMTO, I didn't see the date of your post. I guess you're right, Kinkoid doesn't really care about the Spanish users, only when they have trouble with their credit cards at the moment of buy kobans or something like that, I still remember that kind of survey about Latam's payment.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
En 8/1/2020 a las 9:22, Peterminator dijo:

Hey @GeorgeMTO, they are complaining about that in the forum Spanish is forbidden and you want that they stop writting in that language? C'mon, give them a break, I think they have a point and they deserve some kind of attention, don't you think?

Yo los apoyo, el español es un idioma muy bello, sólo espero que si se llegara a aprobar su uso, cada usuario se comprometiera a no destruir el idioma con cada cosa que escriban, el sangrado ocular y el cáncer en los ojos es cosa seria, jajajaja.

Kudos :)

Sí, por favor, si algún día nos habilitan la posibilidad de escribir en español, escribamos bien. Que no hace falta ser Miguel de Cervantes, basta con evitar aberraciones ortográficas y gramaticales.

Al final, aquí todos somos men (women) of culture 😜

• 3 weeks later...