When do girls drop?

Fuckboi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, that's all true... the advice given by members.  The suggestion that playing the trolls increases your chances of winning the contests is absolutely true, but these have recently been reset requiring us to hand over our hard-earned cash to the judges in some contests to go up in the ranks.  You have to play constantly and avoid maxing out your combativity points and leaving them sitting there unused.  Other players get a chance to get past you.  This means you don't have lives!!  I was like most of the players complaining about low drop rates and I did play around with my harem team (if you pardon the expression!) to see if different combinations would help.  I even swapped girl specialties (say, a hardcore beta girl to support my know-how alpha), but all this did was to ruin my battle stats.  Furthermore, the beta girl makes no contribution until my alpha has an orgasm and most times I beat my opponent before she gets a chance to have an orgasm.  In short, changing girls to different specialties made no difference.  I looked at the judge's preferences and found something weird.  It seems to be worth more to beat the opponent whose position matches the judge's selection for that battle, but his choice is random.  However, for girl drops, I concluded that it is all random with the probability algorithm lowered progressively according to one's XP level and how many battle girls have dropped previously.  In other words, it becomes harder to gain girls as one progresses through the game.  However, I had a golden patch and picked up four girls, just like that, including Zoe from Finalmecia (great cos my specialty in that game is know-how, as is hers) and Edna from Finalmecia in another game.  I hope this encourages others to stick at it; they do drop eventually.  I found the hardest opponent for me to be Gruntt, but in one of my games (I have four accounts) I got all three of his girls, but in the other three they were patchy at best, the hardest to get being Miss Spook.  In three of my games I accumulated enough kobans to have a go at Epic Pachinko X 10.  This got me Gaelle in one game (the very last day for the sport event), Stephanie in another and Cunegonde in the third (none especially useful as it turns out because their specialty doesn't match mine in any of the games).  The real bonus with epic pachinko is not the girls (at least for me); it is the legendary (super sexy) items one gets.  These boost one's battle stats no end and I'll be seeing if this makes a difference to girl drop rate.  They tend to up one's stats in all three specialties plus improving one's luck in delivering fatal blows to opponents (critical damage).  What I have found is that event girls held capture are significantly easier to acquire than the opponent's regular harem team girls.

On 23-6-2017 at 12:05 AM, Shidou said:

Jugdes are not tied to it, orgasms aren't tied to it, Heck even the amounts you beat the troll aint even tied to the drop rate. As for most of this thread is going to be people creating false hope/false information duo their own lucky hits.

euh 0.1% forget about it... not happing because if that is true : every 1000 times you kill the boss you get a girl.... the info you give is wrong every time you loss the boss resets if your lucky you can win 3girls in a row it all comes to the reset of the boss and your luck

On 22-6-2017 at 11:30 PM, Fuckboi said:

I've been playing this game for quite a while now, and the only time a girl ever dropped was "Sung Tai Ki" at the very beginning of the game. Regardless how often I'd fight the same opponent (Especially during events), not a single other drop happened. Are there any tricks to increase drop rate?

Thanks!

saddly my frend their is no drop rate because the boss resets every time so even when they talk about 0.1% it is not true because the boss resets...drop rate is just like your luck and the reset of the boss

11 hours ago, brimmeke said:

euh 0.1% forget about it... not happing because if that is true : every 1000 times you kill the boss you get a girl.... the info you give is wrong every time you loss the boss resets if your lucky you can win 3girls in a row it all comes to the reset of the boss and your luck

That is not how probability works.

Try again.

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2017 at 2:08 AM, brimmeke said:

Yes, you're right.  We're all speculating.  If it's pure probability and not an evolving algorithm set according to one's advancement through the game, then it is pure luck and there's nothing players can do.  It is also clear that the developers aren't going to tell us how the probability algorithm works (that would be a spoiler and an own goal!) so I suggest we all chill out and keep trying, as we're advised to do.  All I can say from experience is that they do drop eventually and sometimes we can get girls dropping one after the other.  I had Eugènie then Jeanne drop consecutively.  Then I went a month in this game without any drops despite constant efforts.  Since neither of these girls matched my specialty, they were of use only for the acquisition of cash.  In fact The Juy Sea was not a good world for me: Bonny and Jeanne are hardcore and Eugènie and Abraël are charm and I'm know-how.  It's also very expensive to advance so early in the game.  Maybe time for a re-tweek guys.  I  could say that, I very seldom got drops of girls that match my specialty, but I took a more objective stance and reviewed my harem and I concluded I was mistaken.  I gained plenty of girls to match my specialty.  so it's actually pure chance across the board.  The game is enjoyable regardless and probably all the more more enjoyable because the low drop for girls makes them all the more valued and one's success amazing when one does drop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 19-11-2017 at 12:58 AM, Peckerbird said:

Yes, you're right.  We're all speculating.  If it's pure probability and not an evolving algorithm set according to one's advancement through the game, then it is pure luck and there's nothing players can do.  It is also clear that the developers aren't going to tell us how the probability algorithm works (that would be a spoiler and an own goal!) so I suggest we all chill out and keep trying, as we're advised to do.  All I can say from experience is that they do drop eventually and sometimes we can get girls dropping one after the other.  I had Eugènie then Jeanne drop consecutively.  Then I went a month in this game without any drops despite constant efforts.  Since neither of these girls matched my specialty, they were of use only for the acquisition of cash.  In fact The Juy Sea was not a good world for me: Bonny and Jeanne are hardcore and Eugènie and Abraël are charm and I'm know-how.  It's also very expensive to advance so early in the game.  Maybe time for a re-tweek guys.  I  could say that, I very seldom got drops of girls that match my specialty, but I took a more objective stance and reviewed my harem and I concluded I was mistaken.  I gained plenty of girls to match my specialty.  so it's actually pure chance across the board.  The game is enjoyable regardless and probably all the more more enjoyable because the low drop for girls makes them all the more valued and one's success amazing when one does drop.

very true....an other thing is the bosses price money is a bit of a joke...first 2 bosses price mony is less then 2 arena fights and 20-25exp the 3th boss selden drops 8000 it's more like 7000-5000 so this boss falls also in the catagorie less then arena fights...and other thing the contests timeline they dropped it from 03.00euro time to 04.00...most players have a france flac so i don't get it  realy ...are meby the are all canadian french... i don't now any more 

On 11/20/2017 at 12:59 AM, brimmeke said:

very true....an other thing is the bosses price money is a bit of a joke...first 2 bosses price mony is less then 2 arena fights and 20-25exp the 3th boss selden drops 8000 it's more like 7000-5000 so this boss falls also in the catagorie less then arena fights...and other thing the contests timeline they dropped it from 03.00euro time to 04.00...most players have a france flac so i don't get it  realy ...are meby the are all canadian french... i don't now any more 

It's a prize for beating the boss, instead of getting a girl.  The girl will ALWAYS be more valuable in the long run, but they are much rarer.

hello everybody ive been working over the ninja spy for the last 2 maybe 3 weeks and i just now have finally got him to drop his final girl. i suspect that this due to a mix of 2 theories in this discussion 1 theory being the ol 1 girl drop a month. and the 2nd theory being when you clear a whole chapter to get what i would imagine is a improved drop rate for that bosses girls then double back to fight either dark lord or ninja spy etc this has happend twice now for me having unlocked solveig (ninja spy girl) and shehermazond (dark lord girl) only just after clearing the whole chapter. i only just no more then a half hour ago unlocked solveig. she dropped right after my first fight with ninja spy today as i got up today to do the usual morning routine on here

RANDOM is RANDOM..... RNG = random number generator, depending on the parameter they set... for example, if its set between 1-100 you have exactly ONE percent chance to win if the winning number is 10.... and it will not matter if you had rolled 1000 times... because it will not make the number you previous hit go away, its one percent chance every time you roll...

there is a 16.6666666666667 chance to roll each given number on a 6 face die, if you rolled a 5 the first time and you were aiming for 2, will the 5 go away on your next roll? no, it resets each throw just like each new fight...

if you manage to get multiple girls in a short period of time, consider yourself lucky, plain and simple

it's like sisyphos trying to explain rng to people. there will always be new people that don't know anything. and hopefully there will also always be new people with a good heart and explain it. :-)

Edited by Habi

• 4 weeks later...

It’s funny, I’m reading all these and I can only imagine how many attempts I’ve tried to get my style girl from fighting Bremen. Even when I did manage to get a girl from him, it ended being the… I wanna say it was the know how type, it’s the one that looks like it has a target. I’ve fought him easily over 200 times since and not gotten any drop from him aside from money since. However, that’s not much to complain about since the lowest amount I’ve seen drop from that fight is 14.5k so I’m perfectly ok with that. 

I got two girls from the troll pretty fast but there was an event girl that could not get no matter what, then hundreds of tries later, still can not get a third girl from the troll.  

On 6/24/2017 at 4:18 PM, bernsai said:

Got my first girl from the trolls after less than 20 battles. Haven't gotten a second girl yet after hunderds of battles.

It's just RNG and you can luck out or be salty.
I lucked out the first time and now I am salty ;p

Its one of those pains that is just annoying.

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2017 at 12:29 PM, Sarkasth said:

yup. the chances are always the same: horrible ;)

That's because the drops for girls are random. What I usually do is stick to just one single area until I have all of the girls from that area before moving onto the next. I know this sounds tedious and boring but it works for me. The girl drop rate I found is like 1 per every 1 to 2 or 3 months, guh-_-

Edited by QuikShot

On 9/7/2017 at 11:22 AM, ingex said:

It is Statistics, every roll has a chance to garner you a girl but it is small, so you need to constantly attack one boss, that is how I have done it for the last day and I have every girl the troll drops but one, but I will keep attacking him till I get that one as well, while I use my energy to complete the ninja village, as I have all the ninja boss drops

On 9/7/2017 at 1:44 PM, ZenMaster said:

While it can definitely be a major drag at times there's also a positive side to it. If you battle the troll a gazzilion times you're also probably racing up the ranks for one of the contests, that can get you some easy koban and other goodies.

And...  although it can definitely be frustrating when the girls keep hiding from you it will also make the moment all the more special once a drop does eventually happen!

Not only that, but using this tactic I find is a very good way of obtaining more money to buy stuff with and upgrading the girls in your harem as well.

I've found I get a standard boss drop every 20 days or so. I'm not missing a lot of potential fighting and during events I've got alarms to wake me for that late night attempt at getting (right now) Lupa. I cleared Finalmecia on Jan 14, but have kept fighting her for cash purposes. Sure enough, two days ago while going after Loving Lupa, Sheheramazond dropped for me (clearing Dark Lord). Once I get Lupa to join, I'll be back to fighting Finalmecia until the Valentine's reboot event. I hope to get another of the missing boss girls around then, along with Val Abrael and Red Battler.