Future F.A.Q.

Greetingz

Couple of questions:

1) Is there a method to increase my energy?

2) In harem, what does increasing affection of a girl do for me?

3) What does increasing her level do for me? increases income? what else?

4)  What is the critical hit%?

5) Why are the fighter in the battle so much stronger in stats than me?

6 hours ago, t6gear said:

Couple of questions:

1) Is there a method to increase my energy?

2) In harem, what does increasing affection of a girl do for me?

4)  What is the critical hit%?

5) Why are the fighter in the battle so much stronger in stats than me?

1 Leveling increases your energy caps.

2 It increases the amount of money she gives, but it also increases the time it takes.  It makes it so you can just check in every now and then not constantly.

3 Increasing the girl's levels increase their stats.

4 the chance of you scoring a critical hit, Critical hits do more damage.

5 they probably have better gear and boosted stats.  You can increase your stats in the market by clicking on the blue + signs, the cost is the number directly beside the +.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2017 at 3:59 PM, Damoncord said:

2 It increases the amount of money she gives, but it also increases the time it takes.  It makes it so you can just check in every now and then not constantly.

This income increase is actually quite worthless, as girls will take literally years to pay for themselves. Also, you forgot 2 more things that it does

A. It multiplies the girl's combat stats. A 5 star girl has 6x the combat stats than she did when she was 0 star, assuming equal level. Most girls only go up to 3 stars. so at most they get 4x the combat stats

B. It gives you sexy pictures of said girl.

On 10/13/2017 at 9:30 AM, t6gear said:

Increasing a girls level has no effect on her income. Only increasing her affection star quantity changes her income.

Edited by mrttao

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Habi said:

any news here? work in progress? project cancelled?

i would love to see a mandatory faq/readme/whatever explaining rng to the people. the forum is flooded with requests regarding rng. at least to me it feels like that.

It's still open for suggestions, it expands as it goes. Most of those things will happen regardless tho ;o 

On 16.10.2017 at 5:36 AM, mrttao said:

Increasing a girls level has no effect on her income. Only increasing her affection star quantity changes her income.

Hei :)

So I wonder if that means that it is important, on which level is the girl when we raise her affection? Does this affect future earnings?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 6:41 AM, DanyTheDog said:

So I wonder if that means that it is important, on which level is the girl when we raise her affection? Does this affect future earnings?

A girls level is irrelevant to increasing her affection. A girls level is irrelevant to her future earning.

In the market there are "books" and "gifts".

Books provide XP which raises a girl's level, this only affects her combat and not her earnings.

Gifts raise affection, when affection is maxed out you can increase her affection tier to a new star. this is the only way to increase her earnings.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2017 at 9:41 PM, DanyTheDog said:

The level of girls increases their stats charm,hardcore,know how,ect and is needed to win some contests that require you to raise their experience for the prize for getting a high rank in these contests is kobans and more money on the other hand affection star level also increase their stats as well however no contests exist for raising it you also unlock more sex scenes and it increases the money they give as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2017 at 12:54 AM, Shidou said:

So I noticed alot of repeated questions in several spread out threads, so I thought it would be nice to make a F.A.Q. on the forum as a pinned thread so people could look at this and get their answers on the spot :)

So let's do something as, you guys comment and I'll add it here as a F.A.Q. we'll build this up as a community! I'll also add your name to it so you may get famous~ :o 

--F.A.Q.--

Hey Thank so much man!

It really answers a lot of my questions!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, slamjack45 said:

will there be a chance in the future to obtain non obtainable girls into our harems?

well an unobtainable girl is by definition not obtainable. :P

they probably will become obtainable in the future. event-boss/pachinko-only girls are obtainable during the replay of the event 1 year later and might be obtainable in the anniversary event like in 2017. event-quest girls will be obtainable somehow in the future but no details are known yet.

On 21/08/2017 at 12:54 AM, Shidou said:

So I noticed alot of repeated questions in several spread out threads, so I thought it would be nice to make a F.A.Q. on the forum as a pinned thread so people could look at this and get their answers on the spot :)

So let's do something as, you guys comment and I'll add it here as a F.A.Q. we'll build this up as a community! I'll also add your name to it so you may get famous~ :o 

--F.A.Q.--

Where to spent kobans wisely?

So I know this is going to sound spoiled but I wish there was something I could do with my energy while i'm waiting for a new story. Like if there was a gym i could spend energy at to boost stats or spend my energy at a harem to get more money. or even being able to boost girls stats by using energy. i know theyre constantly working on getting the story out and i love it. i'm just cringing with full energy and the gamer part of me hates it

Edited by blackcrux
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Shidou

Why do you create a F.A.Q. and then dont keep it up-to-date? Since the original post were a few changes, for example we now can change our Avatar/Name/Specialty in our ingame profile (not here in the forum though)

Why is this F.A.Q. not on the frontpage like in other forums where you can see it before going into any subcategories?

1 hour ago, GameRaven said:

@Shidou

1.  Why do you create a F.A.Q. and then dont keep it up-to-date? Since the original post were a few changes, for example we now can change our Avatar/Name/Specialty in our ingame profile (not here in the forum though)

2. Why is this F.A.Q. not on the frontpage like in other forums where you can see it before going into any subcategories?

1. Lack of time, I moderate discord - forum. Apart of that I maintain the wiki and have to edit the latest info about the trolls levels. 
2. Dunno, cuz it's a thread probally. Else a sub area needs to be created for it alone, where people even less visit. This is the most visited area as it's the general discussion spot.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The amount needed to level a girl starts at 5, and increases as you go up in level. Levels 2-19 require 6xp/level. Then 7, and so on. The number of levels you get before the xp requirement goes up decreases by some formula someone posted on the wiki that is hard to remember. The rule of thumb I've used from keeping notes is that roughly every 110xp you put into the girl, her xp requirement ticks up by 1.

That ends up coming out to about 347 xp to get to level 50, and 552 more xp to get to level 100. There's a table on the wiki somewhere.

The time to generate energy and combat points is set by the balance gods. Don't question it. Just smile and play along.

18 minutes ago, Hollo said:

The amount needed to level a girl starts at 5, and increases as you go up in level. Levels 2-19 require 6xp/level. Then 7, and so on. The number of levels you get before the xp requirement goes up decreases by some formula someone posted on the wiki that is hard to remember. The rule of thumb I've used from keeping notes is that roughly every 110xp you put into the girl, her xp requirement ticks up by 1.

That ends up coming out to about 347 xp to get to level 50, and 552 more xp to get to level 100. There's a table on the wiki somewhere.

The time to generate energy and combat points is set by the balance gods. Don't question it. Just smile and play along.

don't question the gods, gods are made up... jesus, santa, easter bunny, all the gods in asia or wherever they are make believe.