I lost 3 times in a row to a 8k player when I was 11k

its not always about if your higher or not, its damage boosters, and they may get lucky and have their girls favorite position come up, ive lost to players who were 10 to 12K lower then me, because of those reasons, also what judge is being used right now along with what your power is verses their power

There are a few factors to consider.

When you say they were 8k and you were 11k are you talking about your main stat? (charm, know how, hardcore)

Where you both the same class, or different? (eg. know how will do more damage to charm, hardcore does more to know how, and charm does more to hardcore)

If you were different classes, what was your and your opponents defense stat towards each other?

Did either of your Alpha girls special move match the Judges move for bonus damage?

What where the level and stats of the girls of each team?

Where damage boosters used?

When it comes to Combat this game is pretty good. I actually played a game (sex gangsters) where winning combat is completely random, even though people could spend real money to boost their character stats etc.

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 1

Damage Boosters??? Do we even have those? Do you guys mean Attack Booster, but that can be compared same as other stats. It's not Just about Ego, to not make a wall of text and go into details, compare your and your opponent's stats, like how much damage you both do and defenses for classes and  also the overall chance for critical. But I did lost, recently to a 8k ego weaker opponent I shouldn't have lost against specs wise. It happens sometimes, no big deal,  keep on fighting!

• Like 1